City v LiverpoolTM - Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

City v LiverpoolTM - Post Match Reax

Inexplicable except that it speaks volumes about their nature. Self absorbed, conceited and beyond criticism. Can you imagine the fuss if City fans had done this? But not the dippers. They are immune from criticism, they get a pass, they can do no wrong.

I have heard no mention of this in the media but it would have been back page news if it were Blues being so disrespectful.

Well I disagree with Scouser Murphy about scrapping the anthem and find the arguments from the Independent article quoted by Talkspurt spurious. If the idea is that this disrespect stems from historical anti-English Immigration this is a sweeping generalisation and offensive to many with Irish heritage; secondly the idea that changes in the industrial landscape are responsible ignores the fact that other regions such as the North West or Midlands or say, Manchester, equally dependent previously on industries such as coal mining, manufacturing or textiles etc do not engage in this behaviour.

No, this is about the victim culture and their need to feel more important than anyone else.

It is disgraceful and they will not have won many friends with this display, it has nothing to do with people not being English players or fans and Murphy knows that.

This is just another reason to hate Loserpool, and better yet, it justifies my total lack of respect for the whole city. They've chosen a hill to die on, and why anyone outside that God forsaken sewer would support that club is baffling.

To answer the dippers moaning about Gabriel's penalty.....

• feinting to kick the ball once the kicker has completed the run-up (feinting in the run-up is permitted); the referee cautions the kicker