City v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier league Saturday 29th Sept KO:- 3.00PM Match Preview and Match Day Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

City v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier league Saturday 29th Sept KO:- 3.00PM Match Preview and Match Day Thread

28 shots at goal according to the BBC with 8 on target and 80% possession.

Brighton will count this as respectable keeping City to only 2 goals conceded

Looked an arm, but I'll defer.

I am sure we will hear lots about it Hal in the next couple of days here on Sky.

Thanks for keeping us updated and clearing up some of the news like the injury to Laporte which was being reported on Radio here as more serious than it actually was.

I am sure we will hear lots about it Hal in the next couple of days here on Sky.

Thanks for keeping us updated and clearing up some of the news like the injury to Laporte which was being reported on Radio here as more serious than it actually was.
No sweat, if I could type faster, I would have been more elaborate.:clown:

A confortable win, beats me why teams play 10 behind the ball after going 2 down, must worry about end of season goal difference? What about a bit of entertainment for the Brighton fans, have a go please.

A confortable win, beats me why teams play 10 behind the ball after going 2 down, must worry about end of season goal difference? What about a bit of entertainment for the Brighton fans, have a go please.

They look to the Big picture JK, goal difference could be a lifesaver if your opponents GD is bigger down at the bottom of the table.