City v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier league Saturday 29th Sept KO:- 3.00PM Match Preview and Match Day Thread | Vital Football

City v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier league Saturday 29th Sept KO:- 3.00PM Match Preview and Match Day Thread

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Another match ignored by the TV in favour of bigger Clubs, so they say, anyway, City are back after taking Oxford out of the League Cup and a first Goal for Phil Foden and a third in two games for Riyad Mahez.

more to follow on this thread as team news filters in throughout the week.

latest odds 1/10 City 17/2 draw 22/1 Brighton& Hove win

Next up Hoffenheim Tuesday2nd October KO 5.55pm

A good opportunity this weekend to get back on terms with the Champions Elect - they play Chelsea at the Bridge in the 5.30pm KO. A nice draw in that game with twisted ankle or two for Mane and Saint Mo as the year step off the team bus.

A draw is our best result, but I hate the scousers so much I hope they lose every match. We will still be first if we take care of business on GD.

I think a Chelsea win if Liverpool takes anything from Chelsea it is a boost, but if Chelsea win then it pops their balloon for a bit and makes them think they are not centurions.

I think I want a Chelsea win, or a draw but definitely not a dipper win, they’re fans are insufferable at the moment and it would only get worse.

They are currently playing each other in the League Cup. 0-0 as half time approaches. Penalty for the dippers predicted in the second half I reckon

Match Officials for the Brighton & Hove Albion match

Referee
Lee Mason, Bolton Fan?

Assistants

Matthew Wilkes and Mick McDonough

Fourth official

Oliver Langford

good points, I think it may be a question of match fitness and he has now got his head screwed on the right way he is becoming more influential

Odd timing to leave him out though Bama, things just clicked for him in the Cardiff game so it's something to build on rather than demote him.

True BD, I just a little peeved that Pep has been picking him while he hasn't earned Pep's faith. Mahrez seems a much better choice.

Any word on Mendy? Wouldent be unhappy to see Zinc get a start in his place. Thought he was rather good against OU. Sane Mahrez Sterling and Jesus will scare seven shades out of them. Rest Kun for the CL.

City v BHA live in Sydney at midnight on Optus.

apparently ned there is no return date and I think it may be a recurrence of the injury that put him out all last season, but as you know Clubs like to keep things under their hats