City suffer big injury blow | Vital Football

City suffer big injury blow

They'll just have to settle for playing the Brazilian international striker then.

We had tight matches with City last season, I think Besic was a big part of that - to get anything from this game we need everything to go our way, Aguero missing is a start.

They'll just have to settle for playing the Brazilian international striker then.

We had tight matches with City last season, I think Besic was a big part of that - to get anything from this game we need everything to go our way, Aguero missing is a start.
Jesus is also injured i believe mate.Some City fans have apparently been callin for a 17year old Liam Delap to picked.UTMPB

Jesus is also injured i believe mate.Some City fans have apparently been callin for a 17year old Liam Delap to picked.UTMPB

That's Rory's lad isn't it ? He scored in the League Cup and there was a lot of noise about what a good player he'll end up being. Tall lad as well.

I suppose they've got Sterling or Torres who could play down the middle, or Bernardo Silva as a false 9. What an embarrassment of riches they have.

That's Rory's lad isn't it ? He scored in the League Cup and there was a lot of noise about what a good player he'll end up being. Tall lad as well.

I suppose they've got Sterling or Torres who could play down the middle, or Bernardo Silva as a false 9. What an embarrassment of riches they have.
Yes i think it is Rory's lad,i wonder if he can throw the ball as far as his dad did? Has ya say they've still got a lot of talent to pick from and i don't think many of our boys would be on City's wanted list.UTMPB

Yes i think it is Rory's lad,i wonder if he can throw the ball as far as his dad did? Has ya say they've still got a lot of talent to pick from and i don't think many of our boys would be on City's wanted list.UTMPB
You mean they won't be in for Lunny in the JTW? Just been announced he can go then.

Their loss is not as important for them, as ours (Magic Jack) is for us.
As FnF says above, they do have a few other decent players who are fit.
With Jack playing and a full house, I would have fancied us for at least a point, but as it is................... I will be ecstatic (and very surprised) if we get anything at all from this.
Having said that, they are certainly not invincible.

Their loss is not as important for them, as ours (Magic Jack) is for us.
As FnF says above, they do have a few other decent players who are fit.
With Jack playing and a full house, I would have fancied us for at least a point, but as it is................... I will be ecstatic (and very surprised) if we get anything at all from this.
Having said that, they are certainly not invincible.
Chuffin hell Bigglenaldo talk abart edgin thi bets mi owd pal.:giggle: UTMPB

Do you think City would rather have Aguero fit or injured? UTMPB

Like any club I'm sure they'd like to have all of there players 100% fit and ready to play. But I'm sure that they'll have enough in squad to cope with an injury. That's what teams do, forge a squad that can adapt to injuries. They always have someone who can fill that role. One day that'll be us.

Fit or not it’s more about uniteds approach to this game than anything if they go out there thinking we’re playing Man City then it will be same owd if however we go out there thinking we’re playing the side 13th in the league then we might get something as other teams obviously have,good players they definitely have but somats not working right for them to be where they are let’s hope cwak can exploit it

Fit or not it’s more about uniteds approach to this game than anything if they go out there thinking we’re playing Man City then it will be same owd if however we go out there thinking we’re playing the side 13th in the league then we might get something as other teams obviously have,good players they definitely have but somats not working right for them to be where they are let’s hope cwak can exploit it
Watched their 2nd half last night and they are looking more like their old selves.Need to be aggresive and on it from the start , not gung ho obviously, but sharp and disciplined.