City on December 11th | Vital Football

City on December 11th

BW Moon

Vital Reserves Team
Anyone remember any of these games City played on this day

2010 City win 3-1 at West Ham . Ya Ya Toure Adam Johnson & an own goal.

2001 Kevin Horlock scores the only goal in City's 1-0 home win v Wolveshttp://ttfaloopandrepeat.appspot.co...728&et=2828&vId=1XexNSmKtQg&l=no&lnf=0&ap=yes

1985 City beat Hull 2-0 in the 2nd leg of the Full Members Cup semi final at home .Goals by David Phillips & Jim Melrose see City reach Wembley.

1976 City draw 2-2 at Spurs. Brian Kidd & Paul Power score

1971 City beat Ipswich 4-0 at home. Francis Lee Gwyn Davies Ian Mellor & Colin Bell score

We had a half decent team then, but we had also gone through a few managers.

Was Nicky Reid with us then I cannot remember, I was looking at No.4 but could not see his face, two great strikers Joe Royle and Kiddo plus Tueart, Hartford.

Capt - Paul Power - I think he is at the Academy now in some sort of capacity

Think it might have been a year too early for Nicky Reid - didn't he come into the side at the same time as TC, Ray Ranson and Dave Bennett - under 'Big' Mals' 'tutelege'?

I went to that Spurs game, a freezing day, and sat in the seats above the 'Shelf'.
Went to Tooting Bec, for a bite to eat with a mate's Dad's old Glasgow friend. Cut it short to get there on time, and ended legging up Tottenham High Road, and just got in as Spurs went 1 up inside the first couple of minutes.
A good point in the end, and I think Power enjoyed thumping the ball into the back of the net from a couple of yards out!