City Ground | Page 27 | Vital Football

City Ground

youve been talking pointless shyte on this post, thats the whole point... no point discussing it and you been discussing it the entire covid period, planning or not, it still requires meetings and organisation and showing that work can be done inside a certain schedule. 9 months later, no change to 9 months ago, but keep banging yer head against the wall, might knock some sense into it
Last time i looked this was a forum on the affairs principally of Nottingham Forest who have submitted a planning application for a new stand. If you dont want to discuss it thats fine by me sunshine.

[It
From what I can make out, RBC have to set deadlines or they face censure from Central Government; they have to display that applications are being dealt with in a timely manner.

I would think there will be leave to appeal if the application is not approved by that date

QUOTE="mao tse tung, post: 2632801, member: 9420"]From what I can make out, RBC have to set deadlines or they face censure from Central Government; they have to display that applications are being dealt with in a timely manner.

I would think there will be leave to appeal if the application is not approved by that date[/QUOTE]
That is right, but any extension to the original statutary period
From what I can make out, RBC have to set deadlines or they face censure from Central Government; they have to display that applications are being dealt with in a timely manner.

I would think there will be leave to appeal if the application is not approved by that date
That is correct. A local authority has a statutory period of 13 weeks from the date that the planning application is submitted to either grant or reject it. After then the applicant can appeal to the secretary of state. However if the applicant agrees to an extension that can be granted and thats whats happened several times during this process.

[It

QUOTE="mao tse tung, post: 2632801, member: 9420"]From what I can make out, RBC have to set deadlines or they face censure from Central Government; they have to display that applications are being dealt with in a timely manner.

That is right, but any extension to the original statutary period

That is correct. A local authority has a statutory period of 13 weeks from the date that the planning application is submitted to either grant or reject it. After then the applicant can appeal to the secretary of state. However if the applicant agrees to an extension that can be granted and thats whats happened several times during this process.[/QUOTE]

To answer sallys point i think its not clear because of covid disruption but jb and mao are all over it. It is not uncommon on these big projects for things to go forwards and backwards, to and fro as the details get hammered out. The actual meeting is only the decision stage which comes right at the end of a long process.

Looks like things are on-going (a positive given the circumstances). Beyond that, difficult to say without inside information.

Following on from yesterdays discussion there is a letter on the web portal detailing i presume the details of the extension agreement. It iss in pdf format but for some reason it wont open. I am no techy so you may have more joy?

Following on from yesterdays discussion there is a letter on the web portal detailing i presume the details of the extension agreement. It iss in pdf format but for some reason it wont open. I am no techy so you may have more joy?

Is that the one dated 20th October?

If so, there is a problem with it; when I attempt to open the document an error message comes up

Is that the one dated 20th October?

If so, there is a problem with it; when I attempt to open the document an error message comes up
Yes thats the one. Just as a matter of interest i did pick up from RDCs request for this latest extension that this extension ( expiring on the 21st of this month) would allow time for consultation with Highways and ammendments to details relating to the appartments. Also as far as i can see there is no published correspondance relating to a further extension beyond that date.

Tonight's meeting of RBC planning committee is the last one scheduled before the agreed extension to the date for determination expires next Tuesday. I wonder if we will wake up to some news tomorrow?

Watching the live stream on u tube of tonights planning committee meeting. I will just say that its an eye opener. Some of the people on that committee have to be seen and heard to be believed. How correct and progressive decisions are arrived at is beyond me.

Watching the live stream on u tube of tonights planning committee meeting. I will just say that its an eye opener. Some of the people on that committee have to be seen and heard to be believed. How correct and progressive decisions are arrived at is beyond me.

I think it's quite straightforward and easy to explain.

Have they got a bung?

Yes = correct and progressive decisions.

No = wrong and regressive decisions.

Hope that clears that up for you.

I think it's quite straightforward and easy to explain.

Have they got a bung?

Yes = correct and progressive decisions.

No = wrong and regressive decisions.

Hope that clears that up for you.
I dont agree that what you are saying is correct so lets get that clear. Coming from a construction background i am just shocked at the very suggestion that these people are capable of reaching any sort of decision. Some of the conversations i am watching are making me shake my head in disbelief.

City ground not on the agenda and i would very much doubt that these people would ever come to a decision on it anyway, its just too much for them. Dont know where the club goes from here to be honest.