City Ground | Page 26 | Vital Football

City Ground

I wasnt aware of that as i have been out of the loop for a few years now. I just have a hunch that this time it might just get the nod. Whatever some people may think that development would be an impressive addition to the waterfront life style image of the area.

There must be limits on what RBC can demand and how long they can drag their feet for.

The Laws on Planning Application changed last year with a new fast track process included in the changes.

It could be that rather than piss off their local constituents, RBC may encourage Forest to circumvent the Council and go directly to Westminster for approval.

They would certainly save a lot of face by doing that.

should get it right on the pitch first and give us a squad worthy of a better stadium. It will be so us to have a flashy new stadium in league one with 12,000 gates and be even more embarrassed

Just visited the RBC planning portal and as of today the details of the planning application have been removed with a note stating that they are no longer available for public viewing. No detailed agenda for Thursdays planning committee meeting is available either.

I can't believe these things are even discussed as I said months ago in this thread. During Covid its blatantly impossible to plan anything, okay, not impossible to plan, but pretty foolish considering any time frames for covid lockdowns are just impossible to predict. No way of knowing iof there's a workforce, suppliers or anything. So it will, in one way or another be on the back burner for an indefinate amount of time and that hasnt changed

I can't believe these things are even discussed as I said months ago in this thread. During Covid its blatantly impossible to plan anything, okay, not impossible to plan, but pretty foolish considering any time frames for covid lockdowns are just impossible to predict. No way of knowing iof there's a workforce, suppliers or anything. So it will, in one way or another be on the back burner for an indefinate amount of time and that hasnt changed
We are talking about a planning application. Nothing whatsoever to do with actualy building the fucking thing. You do talk some shite sometimes.

Just visited the RBC planning portal and as of today the details of the planning application have been removed with a note stating that they are no longer available for public viewing. No detailed agenda for Thursdays planning committee meeting is available either.

What do we take from this then?

We are talking about a planning application. Nothing whatsoever to do with actualy building the fucking thing. You do talk some shite sometimes.

youve been talking pointless shyte on this post, thats the whole point... no point discussing it and you been discussing it the entire covid period, planning or not, it still requires meetings and organisation and showing that work can be done inside a certain schedule. 9 months later, no change to 9 months ago, but keep banging yer head against the wall, might knock some sense into it