City Gossip | Page 89 | Vital Football

City Gossip

He is not the same as SA10 and fans have that expectation that Gabriel will simply slip seamlessly into Sergio's boots, but he does need that confidence of his manager to say the place is yours and you don't have to worry about not scoring it will come naturally.

He works so hard, but I do think we need to be looking for another player for the time when Sergio goes.

Could be that he will never truly flourish as long as Sergio is at the club....

for my money, he is not an out and out striker like Sa10, but would be better employed left sided wing, with a more seasoned finisher in the middle, which Gabby could create space and time for, someone like Kane
I agree. He'd be most effective with an out and out goal poacher beside him. Is there anyone in the academy that fits the bill?

'Arry will cost a bomb and is past his best years with too many injuries. We can find younger and better.
If ffp rules relaxed we won’t be there’d about the cost and a pr exercise of the England captain as a City player, he would be a benefit to the squad despite his injuries but weigh that against the pluses I would go and get him. The Media has always been pro Kane and good for the club going forward should we have any bad news from CAS

If ffp rules relaxed we won’t be there’d about the cost and a pr exercise of the England captain as a City player, he would be a benefit to the squad despite his injuries but weigh that against the pluses I would go and get him. The Media has always been pro Kane and good for the club going forward should we have any bad news from CAS
If he came to City, they would just vilify him as a money grubber. The media is broken, and I simply ignore them anyway.

Regardless of the outcome I hope that in the future we don't give UEFA ANY reason to question our finances - also that we (continue to) spend our money wisely...

106203561_1825897940885445_148259832598623927_n.jpg