City Gossip | Page 85 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Last edited:

Wow. Overly nearly threw my phone across the garden after the first two paragraphs. Bitchy or what?

1. Guardiola would not have been 'expecting' anything of the sort.
2. Since when is planning and being prepared something to be ashamed of?
3. WTF? To make the crass assertion that 'not even Guardiola could see Covid19 coming' is cheap, nasty and as f**king shallow a comment as I have seen in the last 10 weeks of lockdown. Nearly 40,000+ people have died in this country alone during the health crisis so to make this comment is utterly pathetic.

No coincidence that since the green light was given yesterday for the PL to resume, that the twat Coss is not alone in sharpening the knives for City.

Twat Carragher damns us with faint praise and gets his facts wrong to boot. No surprise there....

1. 125 year history as MCFC. He just added the extra to make it look worse.

2. It was the Cup Winners Cup you f**kwit not the UEFA Cup.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...urn-not-liverpool-manchester-city-can-become/

Wow. Overly nearly three my phone across the garden after the first two paragraphs. Bitchy or what?

1. Guardiola would not have been 'expecting' anything of the sort.
2. Since when is planning and being prepared something to be ashamed of?
3. WTF? To make the crass assertion that 'not even Guardiola could see Covid19 coming' is cheap, nasty and as f**king shallow a comment as I have seen in the last 10 weeks of lockdown. Nearly 40,000+ people have died in this country alone during the health crisis so to make this comment is utterly pathetic.

Seriously why are you reading the Daily Star, I mean it's designed to be read by idiots...

Sorry for the late heads up, but Sky are showing at 8pm the 2012 Etihad derby on the PL channel, and the 2018 League Cup Final on Main Event and Football channels.

Decisions.....