City Gossip | Vital Football

City Gossip

Rising

Alert Team
It has been suggested that instead of the Specubollox thread, we have a thread where all City-related gossip can be discussed so here it is. The old specubollox thread has been closed to comment.

Who suggested it and who exactly decided - did you not think it might be a good idea to ask posters first or a) did I miss it or b) is this the returning cabal attempting to put their footprint onto everything?

Who suggested it and who exactly decided - did you not think it might be a good idea to ask posters first or a) did I miss it or b) is this the returning cabal attempting to put their footprint onto everything?

No I decided to change the title because the previous one indicated purely on transfers and it can now include gossip, a place to put things like disputes in contracts if there is no separate thread.

If Kenny you want me to run by you If I want to post a thread or delete a forum as the Competition Forum has been, I shall gladly consult you or as you suggest we could run a poll what do you think?

The draw for the next round of the League cup is on Saturday at 9pm, I will try and it can be seen

The scheduled programme, broadcast on Quest,
Where can I find Quest?

Available free-to-air on:

• Freeview (Channel 37)

• Freesat on (Channel 167)

Available on subscription services:

• Sky (Channel 144)

• Virgin Media (Channel 172)

• BT TV (Channel 37)

Doesn’t surprise me, Buzz. No wonder they are dragging their heels to bring it in. When is it coming? Is it next season or the season after?

Somehow I doubt that the Liverpool Daily Echo will be publishing those stats.

I am still awaiting reportsthat Mignolet was concussed against Chelsea.

I think Hazards goal to win it was brilliant, can they do the same this Saturday on their own turf and hopefully City can gain points on the Dippers.