City Gossip | Page 90 | Vital Football

City Gossip

My guess: to dig up old dirt to besmirch his reputation ahead of what they hope is the CAS decision going against us.
Also no surprise that an old Bayern spat emerges just after we do business with them (Sané). Smacks of reputational damage efforts as Pep moves into the final year of his contract. Smear campaign.

Meanwhile.....Why is this being resurrected now? This is ancient history FFS

https://www.goal.com/en/news/guardi...-matters-at-bayern/1xr3f9020kpx21ft29s64xi1xz

Pep does appear to be this sort of person, Bobby Manc, yes, but not Pep, simply may have seen that players were not recovering as they should be from injuries, now I know Pep will have seen more football injuries than the good Doctor and will recognise or guess how long it should take to recover and maybe Pep did not like what he saw and made suggestions (this would be classed as interference) to aid recovery. Remember Sane went to Germany for his surgery, I hope it lasts.

Seen suggestions that we could swap Otamendi and OZ11 for Napoli's Koubilay, who has been valued at either £100 or €100. Presumably cash would be involved too although I imagine we'd need to keep something back to spaff on another LB.

On a note that Bravo is waiting for the Taxi at the end of this extended season, I just wonder if they will try and sign Scott Carson as his replacement or bring in one of the juniors Muric has not exactly set the world on fire at Forest in his season long loan there.

No doubt a bit of wishful thinking on Paul's part, I do admire him a wee bit, even though he was a dirty bar steward as a player.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-scholes-a-hunch-liverpool-22332927
Any port in a storm. I seem to recall a while ago he was opting they ditch Oily. As said above - the results in this pretty false conclusion to the season need to be seen in context. Proof of the pudding is over an extended period against properly committed and focused teams.

City might be engaged in the Champions League when the Community Shield game is scheduled, should City win the FA Cup they will not be playing Liverpool, but asking Arsenal to play Liverpool, why not Leicester?