City Gossip | Page 45 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Sky led tonight at 5pm with Sane's contact stumbles, but when they got to the piece after the headlines, it turns out this is old news and it was more about Pep saying that Bayern have the best intentions.

My thought is that pep was being diplomatic or we are in talks with them as they have gone quiet all of a sudden and Leroy Sane might just be off, I hope he stays, but I think blue eyed boy Rodney is stopping him getting a regular place.

Sky led tonight at 5pm with Sane's contact stumbles, but when they got to the piece after the headlines, it turns out this is old news and it was more about Pep saying that Bayern have the best intentions.

My thought is that pep was being diplomatic or we are in talks with them as they have gone quiet all of a sudden and Leroy Sane might just be off, I hope he stays, but I think blue eyed boy Rodney is stopping him getting a regular place.

It does seem that “blue eyed Rodney” is something of a teacher’s pet for Pep. All I know is that the guy needs to seriously step up this season. He has a full twelve months of the Pep Method - there are zero excuses for whenever he dribbles sideways with the ball too far instead of finding a team mate who is in a better position. Zero.

If he hasn’t got it by now it won’t sink in at all.

Team over Ego mate. Get with the programme.

No, considering it, is there a free trial?

Yes, not sure quite how long it's on for. Mine is for 30 days, then £30 for 12 months, £60 thereafter.
It's heavily biased in favour of US sport (obviously), but all of the PL and Championship clubs seem to be covered, plus Raphael Honigstein on Bayern and Germany.
I was going to ask about Italy and Spain coverage, but noticed that had already been done; it seems they're looking out for journos to cover those patches, so it's a watch this space in that respect.
Already seen one super piece by Sam Lee in conjuction with Michael Cox on City's tactical approach to possession.