City Gossip | Page 4 | Vital Football

City Gossip

After the damage caused to the City team coach prior to lady season's CL WF at Candlefield, the club have changed the route to the stadium.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45744726

"We have prepared a comprehensive and appropriate policing operation ahead of Sunday's game and have liaised with both clubs and their supporter groups," said superintendent Dave Charnock.

Yeah, right. This probably involves providing comprehensive copies of the route the coach will take to assorted yobs and hooligans, ensuring all CCTV for the chosen route have been switched off or will suffer unaccountable 'technical issues' between noon and 4pm, parking police vehicles at strategic locations to provide platforms for missile throwing opportunities, and strangely all officers suffering massive memory failure on top of chronic unprofessionalism on match day.

Wouldn't trust Merseyside police further than one of their pet LFC yobs could throw anything.:mad::finger:

After the damage caused to the City team coach prior to lady season's CL WF at Candlefield, the club have changed the route to the stadium.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45744726

"We have prepared a comprehensive and appropriate policing operation ahead of Sunday's game and have liaised with both clubs and their supporter groups," said superintendent Dave Charnock.

Yeah, right. This probably involves providing comprehensive copies of the route the coach will take to assorted yobs and hooligans, ensuring all CCTV for the chosen route have been switched off or will suffer unaccountable 'technical issues' between noon and 4pm, parking police vehicles at strategic locations to provide platforms for missile throwing opportunities, and strangely all officers suffering massive memory failure on top of chronic unprofessionalism on match day.

Wouldn't trust Merseyside police further than one of their pet LFC yobs could throw anything.:mad::finger:

Most media outlets are already telling the mob at Liverpool which route they won't be taking and even morons can work out which. I would have said City intend to take the same route as before and leave it at that.#

I hope they are billing Liverpool for the extra police which could have been stopped first time round.

docking of points in the mini CL League would have been a better fine or where a knockout comp is taking place the result null and void and a 3-0 automatic win for the opposing side could have been threatened before hand

Delph was wearing claret and blue when he made his England debut.

A regular in the Villa midfield rather than an effective (but makeshift) left back at City? - deserved to play for England.

I was hoping we would continue our habit of snapping up Villa midfielders (Milner - Delph - ?) by putting in a bid for young Grealish.

In the same way I'd hope we'd sign Fred (Fernando - Fernandinho - Fered) to establish a similar pattern with midfielders with 'holding' qualities.

A regular in the Villa midfield rather than an effective (but makeshift) left back at City? - deserved to play for England.

I was hoping we would continue our habit of snapping up Villa midfielders (Milner - Delph - ?) by putting in a bid for young Grealish.

In the same way I'd hope we'd sign Fred (Fernando - Fernandinho - Fered) to establish a similar pattern with midfielders with 'holding' qualities.
To be fair, we tried to upgrade from Fred with Jouginho, but Chelsea guzumped us.