City Gossip | Page 118 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Not sure what the point of that article is really other than finding a small nit-picky issue rather than discussing how City’s resolution of the ’defensive woes’ (TMThe Media) has made them a better team. Still ......I expect further ‘damning with faint praise’ type articles especially tomorrow.

i feel for Eric, he has not done too much wrong, other than get injured at the wrong time and Stonsey stepped in and took it by the scruff of the neck, I think they bought AKE on for stones replacement but he refused to go but I do think that SDL could be a successful back three and that AKE could be a decent left back if he put his mind to it.

i feel for Eric, he has not done too much wrong, other than get injured at the wrong time and Stonsey stepped in and took it by the scruff of the neck, I think they bought AKE on for stones replacement but he refused to go but I do think that SDL could be a successful back three and that AKE could be a decent left back if he put his mind to it.
At one stage I believe that before his injury Laporte had the highest number of successful passes into the opposition final third. He played his part in the League Cup Final and I am sure he will have a major role to play for a while yet. Ake needs to stay injury free - he has potential but needs to cut out mistakes ([perhaps he could talk to John Stones....)

At one stage I believe that before his injury Laporte had the highest number of successful passes into the opposition final third. He played his part in the League Cup Final and I am sure he will have a major role to play for a while yet. Ake needs to stay injury free - he has potential but needs to cut out mistakes ([perhaps he could talk to John Stones....)
We still have harwood - bellis coming through but he will be out on loan again this season which means he is not progressing in a good way