City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22 | Page 39 | Vital Football

City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Aguero to retire from professional football following heart scare
The former Man City striker was diagnosed with a cardiac arrhythmia last month after suffering chest pains while playing for Barcelona
://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/11/20/sergio-aguero-retire-professional-football-following-heart-scare/

I think he is rich enough to do that but only if he has good advisors to help him make the most of his money and not otherwise.

He could always come back here of course.

I thought there was contact myself - on Sterling's knee or thigh but I disagree with the comments about how Salah is always condemned. I think this is pure :bull:

Keys is a discredited misogynistic twat.

there was definitley contact from the view they gave the ref it looked like no contact but they were other views that prove there was contact and diving is where there is no contact at all, but now its down to opinions whether contact was enough to bring him down, but are all fouls where someone has to fall over I have seen thousands of fouls where both players have been on their feet but I cannot find anything in the rules that the player has to go down before a penalty is given? and it brings it back to if its a foul outside the box and not in it why?

258870502_1832044150339742_7463660961018810913_n.jpg

Following Klipperty's unfortunate disrespect towards the African Cup of Nations it prompted me to check the dates to see when Mahrez will be absent.

The tournament takes place between 9th Jan - 6th Feb 2022.

City have two leagues games during this period -
15/1 - Chelsea H
22/1 - Southampton A
The 8th/9th Jan will be the FA Cup 3rd round.
If City progress the 28th/30th Jan would be when the FA Cup 4th round matches are scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.