city game | Vital Football

city game

E

exiled tic

confirmed monday night kick off and £15 tickets,great value

I'd rather it be £25 on Saturday 3pm kick off like football should be.Can we not refuse to have it televised. That's f**ked a good day on the beer with a full house and great atmosphere.

whittysteam - 31/1/2018 18:40

I'd rather it be £25 on Saturday 3pm kick off like football should be.Can we not refuse to have it televised. That's f**ked a good day on the beer with a full house and great atmosphere.[/QUOTE
]
I think the TV money means we really have no choice, agree I would prefer Saturday but looks like we had no say!

Like Whitty says be better Saturday even if they put the prices up a bit.

Think of the fans for once, Monday night crap!

whittysteam - 31/1/2018 02:40

I'd rather it be £25 on Saturday 3pm kick off like football should be.Can we not refuse to have it televised. That's f**ked a good day on the beer with a full house and great atmosphere.

It probably never would have been played on a Saturday because of City's european game mid week, and the fact it would have "a good day on the beer" may be partially why it was moved to Monday.

f**k me some people are never happy! It's up to the BBC when it's played not Latics. Friday night BBC showing winter Olympic opening ceremony so switched their usual Friday fa cup game to Monday night.

Nowt we can do about it. BBC/BT did same to fc United of Manchester a couple of seasons ago and threatened them with expulsion from the cup if they didn't play Monday night.

Are people not allowed a drink on Monday night. Suck it up!

Get a Grip! - 31/1/2018 18:54

Like Whitty says be better Saturday even if they put the prices up a bit.

Think of the fans for once, Monday night crap!

:clap: .......never fail to find the empty part of that glass which is half full !
;o)

We are playing possibly the best side in Europe and it is only £15! Could play Sunday midnight for me at that price! City fans cannot believe the price!!

truelatic4eva - 31/1/2018 20:10

Will you be jetting in for it exiled?
I certainly will flight already booked just change the return flight ,can't wait!

exiled tic - 31/1/2018 20:13

truelatic4eva - 31/1/2018 20:10

Will you be jetting in for it exiled?
I certainly will flight already booked just change the return flight ,can't wait!

Nice one,
I take it you like Donald Trump dont believe in 'carbon footprints' and global warming.

Exiled, as I think the Spice Girls once said ( :blush: ), stop right there.
Don't bite! You know yourself that you're not going to win this. Don't attend and well, you know the rest. However, attend, and you're destroying the planet.

OK, if you could choose which specific little bit you were going to destroy, there may be some worth in that ........ but you can't, so there isn't.

The moral high ground is a much lovelier place than the murky depths of a forum!
;o)

moonay - 31/1/2018 21:00

Exiled, as I think the Spice Girls once said ( :blush: ), stop right there.
Don't bite! You know yourself that you're not going to win this. Don't attend and well, you know the rest. However, attend, and you're destroying the planet.

OK, if you could choose which specific little bit you were going to destroy, there may be some worth in that ........ but you can't, so there isn't.

The moral high ground is a much lovelier place than the murky depths of a forum!
;o)
Thanks for the advice Moonay and rest assured i have indeed taken the high road to the high ground! :wave:

Got a full weekend on the piss now and noatch to get in the way. We should play the Bradford game as planned now Citeh is midweek.

Decent outcome all round. Televised so good profile and dosh. Plus £15 gives all fans great value which might even keep some of the floating fans away from the telly!!