City Fixtures and Changes 22/23 | Page 2 | Vital Football

City Fixtures and Changes 22/23

Changes for August and September.

Sunday 21 August: Newcastle v City 16:30 (UK) Sky Sports
Wednesday 31 August: City v Nottingham Forest 19:30 (UK) BT Sport
Saturday 3 September: Aston Villa v City 17:30 (UK) Sky Sports
Saturday 10 September: City v Tottenham 17:30 (UK) Sky Sports
Saturday 17 September: Wolves v City 12:30 (UK) BT Sport*

(*subject to Champions League fixture confirmation)

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/m...fixture-changes-august-and-september-63792624

In two weeks time (21st) we play our first US tour fixture against Club America (0:30 BST).
Can’t wait. 👍

In two weeks time (21st) we play our first US tour fixture against Club America (0:30 BST).
Can’t wait. 👍
Blimey. Blink and you would miss the 'close season'!
I put little store these days in pre season fixtures other than a means of getting everyone match fit. But I will catch up on the replays on the OS/City+ if only to get a glimpse of our new forward.

🤞🏻 No injuries before the real football begins

Blimey. Blink and you would miss the 'close season'!
I put little store these days in pre season fixtures other than a means of getting everyone match fit. But I will catch up on the replays on the OS/City+ if only to get a glimpse of our new forward.

🤞🏻 No injuries before the real football begins
I’m not sure which state the game is being played in. Maybe BE could help us with that.

I'll probably be watching the draw on Thursday night, so will merge this thread with the fixtures once it's completed.

As usual, the emphasis will be on City first, with the rest later. There's another British club in the draw, as tonight Rangers beat PSV Eindhoven 1-0 away (3-2).

As far as thi competition is concerned I am less and less inclined to believe in chance/coincidence