City Fixtures and Changes 21/22 | Page 2 | Vital Football

City Fixtures and Changes 21/22

So just scanning our fixtures again and noted that of our first 5 away fixtures 4 of them are against - Spurs, Leicester, Liverpool TMFailed, JoMU, Brighton. That seems strange…..:hmmm: I mean, bring it on & great to get these games out of the way (although a worry when we may be undercooked by zero real pre-season friendlies) but the balance seems a bit ‘off’…..

Dippers - Norwich, Leeds, Brentford, Watford, JoMU
JoMU - S’ton, Wolves, West Ham, Leicester, Spurs
Assassins - W Ham, Norwich, Brighton, C Palace, Brentford
Chelsea - Arsenal, Liverpool TMFailed, Spurs, Brentford, Newcastle

So just scanning our fixtures again and noted that of our first 5 away fixtures 4 of them are against - Spurs, Leicester, Liverpool TMFailed, JoMU, Brighton. That seems strange…..:hmmm: I mean, bring it on & great to get these games out of the way (although a worry when we may be undercooked by zero real pre-season friendlies) but the balance seems a bit ‘off’…..

Dippers - Norwich, Leeds, Brentford, Watford, JoMU
JoMU - S’ton, Wolves, West Ham, Leicester, Spurs
Assassins - W Ham, Norwich, Brighton, C Palace, Brentford
Chelsea - Arsenal, Liverpool TMFailed, Spurs, Brentford, Newcastle

It looks like they have given The Dips and rags an easy opening, so they can create a gap and cause a frenzy of hysteria that already it's a two horse race.

My sister is taking junior Bert and junior RS (her first trip - she wants to know what Wembley looks like).

I hope you Sister and family have a great day, I have not been to the new Wembley stadium but if it is anything like the old one, the atmosphere can be electric just like the old days at Maine Road, when you could literally bottle it especially at derby matches.