City Fixtures and Changes - 2019/20 | Page 3 | Vital Football

City Fixtures and Changes - 2019/20

Agreed Skoorb but for a different reason.
Early games for me, means I can sit and watch them here that evening starting at around eight pm which fits in nicely after dinner and brings to an end my day.
I can’t complain though, as the later games I watch the next morning with my bacon and eggs and silence as the wife has a sleep in. Good stuff.

March fixture changes.....

The game against JoMU at the Theatre of Nightmares will now take place on Sunday 8 March, with kick off at 4.30pm. It will be shown on Sky Sports.

The trip to Chelsea has been brought forward to 12.30pm on Saturday 21 March, with coverage on BT Sport. (subject to postponement if City or Chelsea progress to the quarter-final of the FA Cup.)

March fixture changes.....

The game against JoMU at the Theatre of Nightmares will now take place on Sunday 8 March, with kick off at 4.30pm. It will be shown on Sky Sports.

The trip to Chelsea has been brought forward to 12.30pm on Saturday 21 March, with coverage on BT Sport. (subject to postponement if City or Chelsea progress to the quarter-final of the FA Cup.)
Thank you. (y)

So this is how the 27 days between Mar 8th-April 4th look... .

8th Mar - JoMU away
14th Mar - Burnley home
17th Mar - Real Madrid home
21 Mar - Chelsea away
4th April - LiVARpool home

I expect that either the Arsenal game or the Sheffield United or both may have to shoehorned into this period too.....

8th Mar - JoMU away
14th Mar - Burnley home
21 Mar - Chelsea away

I expect that either the Arsenal game or the Sheffield United or both may have to shoehorned into this period too.....
You win the internet with your new avatar.:tophat::ROFLMAO:

8th Mar - JoMU away
14th Mar - Burnley home
21 Mar - Chelsea away

The 21st March fixture could be moved as well, as was pointed out earlier in this thread, as it's FA Cup 6th round weekend.

So, rescheduling of the WHU fixture notwithstanding, we don't play another home fixture until mid-March when we play Burnley.

Our next 5 fixtures are on the road (& plane)...

22 Feb - @ Leicester
26 Feb - @ Real Madrid
01 Mar -@ Aston Villa (at Wembley of course......does this count as an away game these days 🤣)
04 Mar - @ Sheff Weds (fa cup)
08 Mar - @ JoMU

Last edited:
It is confirmed.

The match has been rescheduled for weds 19th Feb - k.o. 1930hrs

Last edited:
Relentless. A tough schedule.

I didn't know they had changed the CL qualification rule ("any place in the top four will be rewarded with a group stage spot in the Champions League").