City Fixtures and Changes - 2019/20 | Vital Football

City Fixtures and Changes - 2019/20

Rising

Alert Team
The Premier League Fixtures for the new season will be announced at 09:00 on Thursday, 13th June.

Last edited:
Manchester City will face West Ham in their first friendly match of the Premier League Asia Trophy in China on 17th July KO time tbc

Has it just been the same crap when City have played with no sign of improvement?
In a word, yes. Part of the problem is, of course the dip/rag biased punditry. Add Jake the rag host and there you have it.
Also, I think someone, Col? Went back over the season and except for the CL, BT only showed us 5 times all season. Waste of time and considerable money.

In a word, yes. Part of the problem is, of course the dip/rag biased punditry. Add Jake the rag host and there you have it.
Also, I think someone, Col? Went back over the season and except for the CL, BT only showed us 5 times all season. Waste of time and considerable money.

Thank you for the feedback

Yes, I'm guilty of that.
1 Community Shield, 5 PL, 2 FA Cup.

The Community Shield is played between the winners of the Premier League and the FA Cup.

That’s us. Why aren’t we playing ourselves rather than a team that didn’t win either domestic trophy (except in their own minds) ? :bag:

On a serious note, I wonder if we should have a guess at just how many times next season we will hear the phrase “...Liverpool got 97 points which would have been enough to win the league on X previous occasions “?

On a serious note, I wonder if we should have a guess at just how many times next season we will hear the phrase “...Liverpool got 97 points which would have been enough to win the league on X previous occasions “?
...and you still haven't won, so f#7k off!

I think in their own minds they keep running that tape "97 points in any other season would have been enough so we're counting that as a win"

I think in their own minds they keep running that tape "97 points in any other season would have been enough so we're counting that as a win"
I think, Skoorb, that in a funny way, I enjoy the new-found rivalry with the dippers. If it's again us and them, I will be delighted as long as the rags are still firmly in their place around 5/6 place.
:grinning:

I think the Rags will implode and the Wolves will be our biggest rivals next season.

Mark that - Wolves will be challenging I am sure.

As for the rags.......I remain enthralled by the continued turmoil at the Theatre of Screams. How long will Oily be at the wheel? Will the Pog stay or go? Will they get as many soft penalties under VAR? It’s like a soap opera.