City dominate PFA player of the year nominations | Vital Football

City dominate PFA player of the year nominations

Skoorb

Alert Team
David Silva, Leroy Sané & Kevin De Bruyne make up 3 out of the six gPFA Player of the Year nominations.

The other candidates are Salah, De Gea & Kane.

Kane & Sané are also nominated in the Young Player of the Year along with Sterling, Ederson, Ryan Sessegnon and Rashnaldo.

So we all know it won’t be a City player then in either category.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43730920

:surrender:

I hope so - depends perhaps on when they vote.

I have a feeling it will be Salah for the main one (because he is top goal scorer and plays for You Know Who) and Kane for the Young One. If Stonesy had stayed fit I reckon he could have been in the mix

Hmmm - probably the longer the season has gone on so Salah's stock has risen - Red Kev has been awesome but Salah has scored an awful lot of goals. Would love it if Merlin won it...and Sane for Young player of the Year please!

Kane, Aguero and Salah for the front three in the team of the year?

If you believe in the recency effect then the lad from the Dippers, who is off to Madrid in the summer may well take it out. I would vote for Red Kev with Merlin as #2. Leroy has to win the young player award.

If you believe in the recency effect then the lad from the Dippers, who is off to Madrid in the summer may well take it out. I would vote for Red Kev with Merlin as #2. Leroy has to win the young player award.

Liverpool going to lose Salah? well, that would be a big blow to their over-inflated entitled egos

however it makes a change to get anyone in there, and if it was a public vote for PotY then any rag or Liverpool player would get it simply on the grounds of a larger fan base, see Sky vote for 'your player of the year'

You will never win with such pools they are not equal, even though Kevin deserves it.

Sergio has throughout the years, it seems odd on one of his not so good seasons (in comparison with others) he gets a place in the team.

Salah will win this hands down

I 've heard/read that quite a bit Buzz that this isn't one of Aguero's best years but i disagree.

He's scored 1 every 94 minutes in the league this year, only bettered by Salah with 1 every 86.

Aguero wouldn't have won even if the scoring ratio had been reversed.

Same way that I beleive they will give Manager of the Season to Dyche or Klopp