CITY BAN Manchester City banned from Champions League for two years and hit with £25m fine by Uefa | Page 6 | Vital Football

CITY BAN Manchester City banned from Champions League for two years and hit with £25m fine by Uefa

Best thing we can do (apart from getting it overturned of course) is to win the fucker this year, staring with a demolition of the EC/CL's greatest club, Franco's favourites Real Madrid.

Strictly speaking this is not directly related to our case.......however I think it is legitimate to park this here because of the exposure of the gross hypocrisy at the heart of those complaining about City.

In short Barcelona were allowed to sign a striker outside the transfer window under a La Liga 'Emergency clause' because Dembele is out injured for an extended period. They were allowed to trigger his sale for £15m but the club he was purchased from are screwed because they cannot sign a replacement ..... outside the transfer window.

Fir a more damning indictment seek out Riod Liddle's article in the Sunday Times.

Utter hypocrisy. And UEFA wonder why we boo their 'anthem'.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51570136

Last edited:
That is so unfair, I could understand if it is a goalkeeper but this is Barcelona we are talking about who would not be short of a striker
Total stitch up in favour of one of the Big Teams who are only able to make this move because of their wealth. If you can access the Middle article it makes it clear that they had resources including two strikers sent out on loan.

This rule is set by La Liga.......headed by one of City's chief critics, Tebas. Tell me this isn't effectively tipping the scales in favour of their top teams.....

Total stitch up in favour of one of the Big Teams who are only able to make this move because of their wealth. If you can access the Middle article it makes it clear that they had resources including two strikers sent out on loan.

This rule is set by La Liga.......headed by one of City's chief critics, Tebas. Tell me this isn't effectively tipping the scales in favour of their top teams.....
Good. This is more ammunition in our battle to overturn this cabal.