City.... An apology owed... | Vital Football

City.... An apology owed...

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
I was going through some football related threads elsewhere when I chanced upon the prices for next season to watch football in the Premier League,well obviously I was on it straight away,you know how much I love to moan about the cost of going to see football etc and was amazed to see that City's cheapest ticket was £310,f@#k me that's £100 less than I pay for mine :eek!:

I'm presuming that there is a waiting list but hey it's not as though you are going to get relegated any time soon is it,the seats may not be the best but you will see top,top players and feel the excitement of the game,
I've got to doff my cap to MCFC this time,that's absolutely amazing value,it's the second lowest after Hudderfields Town at £299 and deserves praise :clap:

(I can't do links but if you Google "Every Premier Leagues cheapest season ticket" it should come up)

Ahhhh,I saw the prices on the Talk Sport site and the way that it was written gave the impression that it was for next season but rereading it I think that you are right,non the less it's good value

Last edited:
Yes there is a waiting list, but I also assume if they go ahead with the plans to extend further then there will be more seating at the lower end scale of pricing, however, you might have to take a pair of binoculars lol