City 6 Watford 0 FA Cup Final Post-match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

City 6 Watford 0 FA Cup Final Post-match Reax

Again thank you to all Vital members for their contributions to the forum is what has been a truly outstanding season, you thought after being Centurions things could not get better, they did. So stick with us through the Summer to get ready for the start of the new season:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pep did not react well after being asked about allegations that Roberto Mancini received separate payments from Abu Dhabi while he was in charge of Man City, and if he himself had ever been involved in similar payments.

He was not best pleased.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/05/18/justification-in-the-air-amid-man-citys-historic-treble/

Unsurprisingly it very hasn’t taken long before the efforts to undermine and detract from the achievements has begun. I expect this to gather pace and become a headline for some over the coming days. The media will not be able to resist it. The self-congratulating nature of this article sets the tone.

Had a good read of the MDT from where I left it.
Yes, it was agony today :ROFLMAO:

A good run down, saw my cousin, two of his girls and his grandson at the Etihad car park, and at Corley services on the way down (M6). Our kid went down the toll road.
I also saw them at the Wembley car park, and, with letting sis know, meant we were all together before kick off.

At full time the comments 'F**k you, Delaney and McKenna' were uttered - Dub will know what I'm on about.

Lost it towards the end of 'Wonderwall' for 30 seconds. I don't care!
A great run back - left about 8pm, no stop as planned, and back at the Etihad for about 11.45pm.

Not been in too long, and I think it'll be awhile before I'm off to bed.
If you can bear to look, this is your correspondent this morning :thumbup:

Callum.jpg

A good run down, saw my cousin, two of his girls and his grandson at the Etihad car park, and at Corley services on the way down (M6). Our kid went down the toll road.
I also saw them at the Wembley car park, and, with letting sis know, meant we were all together before kick off.

At full time the comments 'F**k you, Delaney and McKenna' were uttered - Dub will know what I'm on about.

A great run back - left about 8pm, no stop as planned, and back at the Etihad for about 11.45pm.

View attachment 33013

Glad you had such a fantastic day Col. we know who was looking down and overseeing the result for you :thumbup::halo:

Catching up with the post match stuff which in missed yesterday due to a phone call......

Just seen the footage of Pep talking to Raheem and still giving a coaching lesson with the streamers in the background and Sterling holding his winners medal. After a six nil thumping Pep still is focused on not letting any opportunity pass to drive home a coaching point.

That is what makes him a serial winner :bow::tophat:

Btw I expect the undermining of this achieve to commence this morning on Sky’s Sunday Supplement.

Rob Draper (Mail), Ducker (Telegraph) and Darren Lewis (Mirror) are the hacks around the table today. I await with interest how they deal with this unrivalled achievement and the issue of the UEFA investigation.

View attachment 33013

Lovely stuff, sounds like you had a great day, memories to cherish, up the Blues:thumbup:

Btw I expect the undermining of this achieve to commence this morning on Sky’s Sunday Supplement.

Rob Draper (Mail), Ducker (Telegraph) and Darren Lewis (Mirror) are the hacks around the table today. I await with interest how they deal with this unrivalled achievement and the issue of the UEFA investigation.

And do it starts.....

Rob Draper's first comment about yesterday's final........"it felt a bit flat"

Tosser