City 6 Watford 0 FA Cup Final Post-match Reax | Page 3 | Vital Football

City 6 Watford 0 FA Cup Final Post-match Reax

Darrren Lewis came straight back and said effectively said "tough sh't. You play what is in front of you and you cannot take that away from the Man City players"

Lewis putting the case for the impact of Guardiola whilst Draper (the Fail) continues to be a negative voice and clearly has an anti-City bias.

Btw I expect the undermining of this achieve to commence this morning on Sky’s Sunday Supplement.

Rob Draper (Mail), Ducker (Telegraph) and Darren Lewis (Mirror) are the hacks around the table today. I await with interest how they deal with this unrivalled achievement and the issue of the UEFA investigation.

The press in some quarters have been scathing, one suggesting that City winning the Cup has devalued the competition No Mention of Arsenal or JoutsideMU ruining the competition, the latter being the only team allowed to withdraw from the Competition

I deleted the link as total trash

Had a good read of the MDT from where I left it.
Yes, it was agony today :ROFLMAO:

A good run down, saw my cousin, two of his girls and his grandson at the Etihad car park, and at Corley services on the way down (M6). Our kid went down the toll road.
I also saw them at the Wembley car park, and, with letting sis know, meant we were all together before kick off.

At full time the comments 'F**k you, Delaney and McKenna' were uttered - Dub will know what I'm on about.

Lost it towards the end of 'Wonderwall' for 30 seconds. I don't care!
A great run back - left about 8pm, no stop as planned, and back at the Etihad for about 11.45pm.

Not been in too long, and I think it'll be awhile before I'm off to bed.
If you can bear to look, this is your correspondent this morning :thumbup:

View attachment 33013

Junior Berts

Attachments

• Callum.jpg
    Callum.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 12