City 3 West Brom 0 - Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

City 3 West Brom 0 - Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread

He took a whack immediately before he stepped onto Assassin Yacob's foot and got booked - I was not disappointed that Yacob was receicing some of his own medicine but am unsure how intentional it was. I think the clattering which might have caused the injury set him off balance. I actually thought it was perhaps a bang on his hip rather than groin but maybe there has been an update.

Either way it is yet ANOTHER reduction in Pep's ability to rotate his squad.

I noted how, after Kevin scored and just missed getting scythed down by McClean's awful lunge Pep once again felt compelled to withdraw him rather than risk further injury. Such a indictment of the other teams in the league - they get so frustrated that they feel they have no option but to take their inadequacies and failure out on their opponents. :014: :013:

Rising - 1/2/2018 08:21

According tp Physioroom, DS injury is groin related. No return date.
Bugger.

I wonder where they got groin from??

Anyhoo, a bloke on Bluemoan who's a friend of Silva’s ( he's genuine) has posted that he's OK, just came off as a precaution.

Bluedub - 1/2/2018 08:53

Bugger.

Anyhoo, a bloke on Bluemoan who's a friend of Silva’s ( he's genuine) has posted that he's OK, just came off as a precaution.
Hope your friend is right, they were taping him up like a mummy before he came off. We need Merlin firing, one of our very best performers

Bugger.

Physioroom, as we've debated before, isn't gospel, but it's pretty much all there is out there.
Hopefully te Bluemoan bloke is right.

Rising - 1/2/2018 09:35

Bugger.

Physioroom, as we've debated before, isn't gospel, but it's pretty much all there is out there.
Hopefully te Bluemoan bloke is right.

Ye, they usually go off press reports, quotes from managers etc. which makes me wonder where they got groin from, as I didn't see it reported anywhere.

kennyclementstache - 1/2/2018 11:03

The gap at the top back to a more realistic 15 points and the goal difference swinging +5 in our favour too.

Good times.

Goal difference is back to being greater than the rags points tally.

Fernandinho will not be facing retrospective action from the FA.

Contrary to what I was expecting Madley said that he had seen the incident but felt there was no intent.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fernandinho-stamp-man-city-krychowiak-14233016

Good job really because with Silva likely niw to miss a few games it seems our squad is starting to feel a bit threadbare and we can ill afford any suspensions

I think TV was trying to make more of this initially, but then several thougt that it was not an intentional stamp and was trying to get the ball.

It looks bad in slow motion and I am sure it hurt but it seemed to me in real time that as Krychowiak rolled away Ferna's foot came down into the space. Didn't seem to be much time to try and adjust where his leg came down (but I am sure that was Pogba's defence when he caught Bellerin)

Krychowiak put his legs up to block Fernandinho hurdling him to get to the ball as a result Fernandinho's boot landed on him. In real time it looked clumsy, although it does look worse in slow motion.

Telling for me was the lack of reaction from any Baggie player, if they believed it was an intentional stamp they'd have steamed in.

kennyclementstache - 1/2/2018 11:03

The gap at the top back to a more realistic 15 points and the goal difference swinging +5 in our favour too.

Good times.
The very best of times ever and we are living it, magical

Rising - 1/2/2018 18:13

OziMan - 1/2/2018 05:53

Watched the eclipse which started around 7*45 pm WA time and lasted around three hours.
Watched it turn into a true Blue Moon and it was actually magic to watch it being so close to earth. I knew then we were bound to win. :026:
Be a bit later for Ned and John but hopefully they managed a glimpse.
I will not be around for the next one so it was extra good to see it.

Glad you got to see it, Ozi. The moon was extremely bright above my house last night (like a bare lightbulb) but it was it's normal colour.. what I would call a hunter's moon.

It was lovely to see Rising. Had me thinking of romance really but by the time I got back into the house, I’d forgotten. :060:

OziMan - 2/2/2018 09:50

Watched the eclipse which started around 7*45 pm WA time and lasted around three hours.
Watched it turn into a true Blue Moon and it was actually magic to watch it being so close to earth. I knew then we were bound to win. :026:

Glad you got to see it, Ozi. The moon was extremely bright above my house last night (like a bare lightbulb) but it was it's normal colour.. what I would call a hunter's moon.

It was lovely to see Rising. Had me thinking of romance really but by the time I got back into the house, I’d forgotten. :060:

:010: :010: :010: :010: :010: :010: :010: :010: :010:

OziMan - 2/2/2018 09:50

:010: :010: