Christian Eriksen | Vital Football

Christian Eriksen

chris who

Vital Champions League
Just to wish him well. Amazing against us at White hart lane.Hope and pray he makes a full recovery.

I didn’t watch the game as I was out for a run but my wife showed me a clip of it, didn’t look good at all.

hopefully it’s not something too serious that is going to cut his career short.

I didn’t watch the game as I was out for a run but my wife showed me a clip of it, didn’t look good at all.

hopefully it’s not something too serious that is going to cut his career short.
I can't see how he could risk playing again (at elite level). If I were a team mate I'd be permanently worried about him.

I can't see how he could risk playing again (at elite level). If I were a team mate I'd be permanently worried about him.
Maybe dropping down a few leagues might be a good idea.Perhaps to a team a little out of the limelight.Maybe somewhere close to Dover would suit so family could visit easier.I know what about Gillingham I am sure he would fit in well .Steve and Paul over to you guys.

Not only must his health come first and they determine the cause I'd be amazed if he ever played professionally again. One issue would be insurance.

When you think of all the medicals and tests players go through it still shows human life is fragile and precious.

The most important thing going forward is he's still here.

It depends what the cause was, if it turns out he has some hitherto undiagnosed condition e.g some sort of of heart defect then that’s one thing, but it could be a number of things, heatstroke, dehydration, low blood sugar, perhaps playing and training through illness that has taken it out of him etc.

the way he just suddenly piled in makes it look like something sudden, as he didn’t seem to have time to stagger and ease himself down etc.

Maybe dropping down a few leagues might be a good idea.Perhaps to a team a little out of the limelight.Maybe somewhere close to Dover would suit so family could visit easier.I know what about Gillingham I am sure he would fit in well .Steve and Paul over to you guys.

Would his family travel by sea to visit him?!