Christian Eriksen - Player Thread | Page 28 | Vital Football

Christian Eriksen - Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter rubbish, I’m sorry but it’s tripe.

A man down?

Literally trippier lost his man inside the first minute and Sissoko decided to stick his arm out in book

Where was Kane?

This re-writing history to blame CE for all our failures is unreal.

We wouldn’t be in the CL this season without him.

Don't apologize. You're entitled to your opinion, which seems to be clouded by your bromance with the great pretender.

Whenever a team has a player without his heart in the game, without a desire to give 100% on the day, without a desire to give the fans what they've paid to see...then that team is effectively a man down at least.

The consequences of Eriksen being in his silly little sulking mood for 12 months is far greater than being a man down.

You could compare how he plays for Denmark. Is he as listless and sloppy. ?

If he plays for Denmark with a completely different attitude and looks a different player then he most certainly has major mental issues. We pay his weekly wages, we look after him and his family, we teach, manage and coach him, we pay to see him give his best. If he chooses to only give his best for his country then boy he needs a huge kick up the ass, or as I've said before, some serious mental help.

However, if he is equally rubbish for Denmark then he also has issues with the inability to find form. Either way, CE is in dire need of help, and it's help that THFC obviously can't provide.

I dont want to see him in a spurs shirt again, he has proven he does not want to be here by his non performances ....Why give him another chance to fkuk us up.

Strangely, I would give him a few more games if he agrees to the possibility of staying , on a one to one with Jose, cards on the table. If he is non committed or says he is definitely going he must be dropped . I think he has played below his usual high standards, but Poch has effectively been doing the same in his management. The same may apply to a few other players.

Strangely, I would give him a few more games if he agrees to the possibility of staying , on a one to one with Jose, cards on the table. If he is non committed or says he is definitely going he must be dropped . I think he has played below his usual high standards, but Poch has effectively been doing the same in his management. The same may apply to a few other players.

Yep this

Can only think of 4 who dont and all are on the run down contract game Vert Alder Erickshitsen and Rose

Kane’s look completely disinterested

Sissoko spoke out against the manager last international break

Lamela was putting in low effort levels

Dombele was fat

Everyone gets a clean slate now - until Mourinho makes it clear what he wants to do with them.

That includes Ericksen.

Clean slate with Jose yes.

I think Eriksen has some work to do to get a clean slate with the fans though. If he's playing and GLC is on the bench on Saturday, I won't be happy.

Clean slate with Jose yes.

I think Eriksen has some work to do to get a clean slate with the fans though. If he's playing and GLC is on the bench on Saturday, I won't be happy.

Even though he isn't going to change his mind, as long as he starts leaving his all on the pitch, I'll happily thank him for his service - even if for 18 months of it, he switched off.

One this we know...Jose is NOT afraid to bench dudes if they are sucking...I don't care if they are the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.