Christian Eriksen - Player Thread | Page 27 | Vital Football

Christian Eriksen - Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's just plain rubbish then? Or in a bad mood about something else?

Either way his poor form and "couldn't give a shit: attitude should be in breach of his contract.

They are paid professionals and should not let everyday issues effect his performance as much as it has done for the last 12 months...during which he has been less than a 2nd division player WITH a poor attitude and zero commitment.

He really has such a poor character. Such a let down of an individual that is in need of serious mental help to salvage his career.

Do Spurs offer a mental health counselling service to their players? It's a very serious condition and one that warrants immediate action.

There's nothing wrong with his mentality, he knows exactly how he's playing and why.

I wouldn't invest another minute of the clubs time in him, which I've been saying for the last year and bit now.

There's nothing wrong with his mentality, he knows exactly how he's playing and why.

I wouldn't invest another minute of the clubs time in him, which I've been saying for the last year and bit now.

He's been poor this season and I hope he doesn't get another minute.

That said, if the club had listened to you and not played him (or, invested in him) in the last year and a bit now, we wouldn't have even made it past the CL group stage last season and wouldn't have made top 4.

I get fans wanting him out, I don't get re writing history.

He's been poor this season and I hope he doesn't get another minute.

That said, if the club had listened to you and not played him (or, invested in him) in the last year and a bit now, we wouldn't have even made it past the CL group stage last season and wouldn't have made top 4.

I get fans wanting him out, I don't get re writing history.

I know what he did and didn't do, and I am convinced that his contribution wasn't nearly as essential as you obviously think, the quicker we faced up to life without him, who knows what we might have achieved?

perhaps we would have even won the final.

Last edited:
I know what he did and didn't do, and I am convinced that his contribution wasn't nearly as essential as you obviously think, the quicker we faced up to live without him, who knows what we might have achieved?

Your conviction doesn't have any data behind it. Eriksen won us 17 points in the PL and was instrumental in both achievements.

If you want to go with that 'who knows' narrative sure, knock yourself out.

So he's just plain rubbish then? Or in a bad mood about something else?

Either way his poor form and "couldn't give a shit: attitude should be in breach of his contract.

They are paid professionals and should not let everyday issues effect his performance as much as it has done for the last 12 months...during which he has been less than a 2nd division player WITH a poor attitude and zero commitment.

He really has such a poor character. Such a let down of an individual that is in need of serious mental help to salvage his career.

Do Spurs offer a mental health counselling service to their players? It's a very serious condition and one that warrants immediate action.

Honestly, did you watch Kane over the weekend?

It’s clear everyone is suddenly become 10x the player when not in the spurs shirt.

Change the manager and see what happens.

I know what he did and didn't do, and I am convinced that his contribution wasn't nearly as essential as you obviously think, the quicker we faced up to live without him, who knows what we might have achieved?

I’ve not watched highlights back

But I’m pretty sure he put Son through twice who slacked it up?

EX...I agree. I too won't be fooled by him using his past as a disguise of being a class player. Essentially we were a man down leading up to and during the CL final, and have been since his head was turned over a year ago.

You say he knows exactly what he's doing and there's nothing wrong with his mental state. Let's face it, neither you or I can make a mental assessment or diagnosis of his head space, however any player that can mope around, contributing F@@K all to our Club whilst pulling apart our team spirit has issues...serious ones. The manager that allows this to unfold and had rewarded this unforgivable behavior with game time is equally culpable.

EX...I agree. I too won't be fooled by him using his past as a disguise of being a class player. Essentially we were a man down leading up to and during the CL final, and have been since his head was turned over a year ago.

You say he knows exactly what he's doing and there's nothing wrong with his mental state. Let's face it, neither you or I can make a mental assessment or diagnosis of his head space, however any player that can mope around, contributing F@@K all to our Club whilst pulling apart our team spirit has issues...serious ones. The manager that allows this to unfold and had rewarded this unforgivable behavior with game time is equally culpable.

You could compare how he plays for Denmark. Is he as listless and sloppy. ?

Utter rubbish, I’m sorry but it’s tripe.

A man down?

Literally trippier lost his man inside the first minute and Sissoko decided to stick his arm out in book

Where was Kane?

This re-writing history to blame CE for all our failures is unreal.

We wouldn’t be in the CL this season without him.

Your conviction doesn't have any data behind it. Eriksen won us 17 points in the PL and was instrumental in both achievements.

If you want to go with that 'who knows' narrative sure, knock yourself out.

So who says we wouldn't have won those point, or much more given his poor application without him?

So the data points are immaterial, what I could see with my eyes, I have to trust.

Utter rubbish, I’m sorry but it’s tripe.

A man down?

Literally trippier lost his man inside the first minute and Sissoko decided to stick his arm out in book

Where was Kane?

This re-writing history to blame CE for all our failures is unreal.

We wouldn’t be in the CL this season without him.

It's not 'unreal' he was one that let us down more than most, he was supposedly our play maker and he hasn't been at the races in the way we know he can for the last 18 months.

It's not rewriting history, go back, watch the game and read the assessments of us - far from being the player that made us tick (as he was supposed to be) he was a million miles away from it.

It's not 'unreal' he was one that let us down more than most, he was supposedly our play maker and he hasn't been at the races in the way we know he can for the last 18 months.

It's not rewriting history, go back, watch the game and read the assessments of us - far from being the player that made us tick (as he was supposed to be) he was a million miles away from it.

Name 1 player that turned up in the final - Jan maybe

no one did, people pinning all our ills on one player.

I would like to see how many points he won us over that period of time.

Name 1 player that turned up in the final - Jan maybe

no one did, people pinning all our ills on one player.

I would like to see how many points he won us over that period of time.

I repeat, he was our creative man, the man that made us tick, he just turned the clock off and stopped ticking and that had a whole team effect.

He didn't win us any points, the team did.

We lost the final because
1. Sissoko put us on the back foot with that stupid handball.
2. Harry was not fit
3. Poch should never have dropped Moura
4. We did not take our chances when they were there for the taking
5.They scored 2 to our 1
6.I think the issue of Erickshitsen in that game was not the most significant factor but as always in the big games he never turns up!
...but since then he has been the major contributor to our recent demise.

I repeat, he was our creative man, the man that made us tick, he just turned the clock off and stopped ticking and that had a whole team effect.

Him not ticking and taking a team place would upset the whole dynamic. Poch trusted him, played an unfit Kane instead of Moura and got it wrong again in a big game. Like playing Son at LB against the chavs.

Said it at the time, but the guy that should have been on the bench was Son. You can't play Son and Moura together in the same team when you're not the better side. Moura deserved to play. Poch should have known about the heat and humidity and put Son's fresh legs on after Kane had given us a half. He would have torn into them in that second half but was out on his feet as much as any other player.

I stand by what I said before, during and after the game. Son could have won us the Champs League from the bench.

Yet people blame him purely for the CL defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.