Christ we all doomed | Vital Football

Christ we all doomed

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
Never mind Ashley, Boris is gunna stitch us all up.He was a joke under pressure tonight from Andrew Marr.

BB, seemingly to me the more of an ass hole you are the greater the chance of you running a country.
if you wrote a book about it 'they' would day it's too far fetched for fiction.

Never mind Ashley, Boris is gunna stitch us all up.He was a joke under pressure tonight from Andrew Marr.
It was Andrew Neil, not A Marr. Neil goes for the throat with everyone. I remember an interview he had with Tim Farron before an election and he was destroyed by Neil.

We don't live in a democracy and haven't done for years. These people are selected and narrowed down to 2 in order to give you the illusion of choice. Historically, Labour and Tories are both pro war, as are republicans and democrats in USA. They are there to make the rich even richer (weapons manufacturing, resources and the military industrial complex is a big part of it). I've said for years politicians are just actors, the good ones end up Hollywood and the bad ones end up in politics but they are all owned by the same group of people and corporations.