Christ on a bike. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Christ on a bike.

yeah well, we did it...

The eldest lad had just moved to Peckham from Wandsworth. London being the hot spot in the UK
He was living alone in a 3rd floor flat working from home & shopping locally
He knew no one in the area

So what do you do? wait until he says he's got CV19? er no...

So the boss went up to Peckham one evening and got him - 7th April
Brought him down to Dorset - safest place in England

Its almost like you used your common sense...

yeah well, we did it...

The eldest lad had just moved to Peckham from Wandsworth. London being the hot spot in the UK

Of course you did Rotty - who wouldn't?? I know so many people who have done similar just to get themselves/family in the right position to survive the lockdown.

Why do the press always grasp the wrong end of the stick?

yeah well, we did it...

You do know may well be asked to resign from this forum RW? :p:p

The news reporting in this country be it tv,radio or printed has sunk to levels even the biggest cynic going, (me) wouldn't have believed possible. Add reality tv in its many forms and I think we can proudly claim to have the absolute worst media and entertainment providers in the world. Even worse than the US, and Christ on a bike that's some achievement.

Having not bought a newspaper for many yrs relying on the tv for news I’ve now stopped watching that too,none of it affects my life so why bother I’ll notice when restrictions are lifted the only time lockdown affects me is at the supermarket so it should be easy enough to spot
im much happier not seeing it if I do happen to catch any by accident I just get annoyed so I’ll just give it a miss (although I get to see a fair bit on twitter which is now getting on my nerves but at least I can scroll past all that)

Having not bought a newspaper for many yrs relying on the tv for news I’ve now stopped watching that too,none of it affects my life so why bother I’ll notice when restrictions are lifted the only time lockdown affects me is at the supermarket so it should be easy enough to spot
im much happier not seeing it if I do happen to catch any by accident I just get annoyed so I’ll just give it a miss (although I get to see a fair bit on twitter which is now getting on my nerves but at least I can scroll past all that)

Agree Bully, makes life so much more tolerable and 'Normal', there was a time when 'Honourable' MP's were just that..........Wouldn't put any great store on anything any one of 'em says nowadays.

I see Tyrone Mings is the latest footballer to be whingein abart football startin up again,sayin project restart is financially driven(No shit sherlock)and the players were the last to be consulted and also claimed they're commodities in the game,worra plank.He also has apparently said he's more scared of facin Billy Sharp(cos of his hattrick at villa park) than he is of Covid 19.Some of these players shud be med to get the same wages as the Nurses&other key workers then they may have abit of summat to whinge at.:shake:UTMPB

I see Tyrone Mings is the latest footballer to be whingein abart football startin up again,sayin project restart is financially driven(No shit sherlock)and the players were the last to be consulted and also claimed they're commodities in the game,worra plank.He also has apparently said he's more scared of facin Billy Sharp(cos of his hattrick at villa park) than he is of Covid 19.Some of these players shud be med to get the same wages as the Nurses&other key workers then they may have abit of summat to whinge at.:shake:UTMPB

Lets hope that attitude is widespread at Villa, and is the one they turn up with on the 17th. We'll stick em through the shredder...