Christ on a bike. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Christ on a bike.

BBC pro Labour?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Almost as fake/comical as sayin the pigs at S6 are massive,ger a grip for christ's sake.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTMPB

The tragically sad thing about that post rod is that you actually believe it.

The BBC is the preserve of the self entitled neo-liberal/ Fabian rump elite. They despise the likes of you and me as you're not supposed to have an opinion. You're safe though. You don't challenge the Orwellian monster Auntie has become. I despise it and it's mission as much as I despise the pigs.
So should you.

The tragically sad thing about that post rod is that you actually believe it.

The BBC is the preserve of the self entitled neo-liberal/ Fabian rump elite. They despise the likes of you and me as you're not supposed to have an opinion. You're safe though. You don't challenge the Orwellian monster Auntie has become. I despise it and it's mission as much as I despise the pigs.
So should you.
How ironic you're slatin the Beeb sayin we're not supposed to have an opinion,then tell mi what mi opinion should be.:LOL: My case is here by well and truly rested Beany.Have a good day. UTMPB

How ironic you're slatin the Beeb sayin we're not supposed to have an opinion,then tell mi what mi opinion should be.:LOL: My case is here by well and truly rested Beany.Have a good day. UTMPB

Great case of Stockholm syndrome rod. Seems you've got it with the nothing whatsoever to do with the Labour Party party as well.

ive shaved my testicles our lass says my love length looks bigger now . up the blades xxxxxxxx

ive shaved my testicles our lass says my love length looks bigger now . up the blades xxxxxxxx
She’s lying pal she’s just trying to make you feel better about yourself when you realise it’s all lies you can come join the rest of of us

Ex Blade Aaron Ramsdale's the latest premier league player to have Covid 19 after the latest round of testing,he's nar self isolatin for 7days.UTMPB

I honestly don’t know how these people are catching it if they’re observing the lockdown,we didn’t stand much chance what with me having to carry on working and the amount of carers and nurses that enter our property during a week but footballers should be able to adhere to the rules quite easily unless they have family that needs care

Perhaps we should blame Dominic?

Whereas the seething pack of scummy paparazzi that literally hounded him are shining examples of how to behave.

He was looking out for his kids without endangering anyone else.

They were looking out for a cheap quote with absolutely no regard as to the consequences.

I agree and anyone who says they wouldn;'t drive 260 miles to keep their kid safe is a liar.

yeah well, we did it...

The eldest lad had just moved to Peckham from Wandsworth. London being the hot spot in the UK
He was living alone in a 3rd floor flat working from home & shopping locally
He knew no one in the area

So what do you do? wait until he says he's got CV19? er no...

So the boss went up to Peckham one evening and got him - 7th April
Brought him down to Dorset - safest place in England