Christ on a bike. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Christ on a bike.

The BBC is our National Broadcaster, and their charter says that they must report impartially.. But they don't. I challenge you to find one, just one positive story about the crisis. Just one that doesn't chip away at the Government response. They even came up with a new way of counting the dead so it make it look even worse.

Having news items and current affairs programmes which involve interviewing 'independent experts', who all turn out to be Labour or Union activists doesn't help their case.

Last edited:
That bloody lass on BBC about 10 minutes ago still repeating that no day of 100k tests. As if that is the magic figure and the difference in beating this virus. Pillock.
Not one word of support as we are all in this together.

If its a Burnley player or squad member thats tested positive - it will be interesting to see if the rest of the squad now don't want to play.... a la Watfords.

And as for Danny Rose - I would be embarrassed to be a Newcastle supporter and hear one of my players going on like that.

the one "none negative" story from this morning was that the 6 positive tests were "less than 1%, of the total and is seen as very positive"

one of the 6 was the Burnley assistant manager

well OT - but here's one for Aya:
hodges.jpeg

Nowt much wrong wi the Beeb in my view,and i'm sure other media outlets will have heard from the whingein git Rose.Jeez you tenbobers have really gor it in for the Beeb just cos they had audacity not to doth their caps at Boris's mob at every opportunity,off wi their heads,dearie me.UTMPB
No one wants 'cap doffing'just balanced, impartial reporting from an organisation totally ( and wastefully) funded by a virtually mandatory fee by all of a certain age.

Similar to the footballers being castigated they are very well paid (by us in their case) , in little, if any, danger and at odds with the vast number of those paying their wages.

I don't just want accurate reporting I want some indication of the direction we are going and how we will get there.

All this doom and gloom about the economy at the end needs to be stopped.

The BBC is our National Broadcaster, and their charter says that they must report impartially.. But they don't. I challenge you to find one, just one positive story about the crisis. Just one that doesn't chip away at the Government response. They even came up with a new way of counting the dead so it make it look even worse.

Having news items and current affairs programmes which involve interviewing 'independent experts', who all turn out to be Labour or Union activists doesn't help their case.

Case in point with the school re-opening stuff. The full weight of science is moving towards supporting them re-opening, including the WHO and the doctors unions, coupled with 20+ EU countries already having done so successfully. Meanwhile, the teachers' unions have been caught on video discussing how to bully headmasters who won't agree to resist and calling their opposition the "negotiating position". The BBCs response to this? A headline which reads "Ministers under pressure over schools return date". Seems impartial to me...

the one "none negative" story from this morning was that the 6 positive tests were "less than 1%, of the total and is seen as very positive"

Nobody is discussing the natural follow on to this though. It's a small sample size, and from only one industry (albeit one that is still enforcing the same social distancing rules as everyone else is following, and that's spread out over the country,) but if 0.8% positive testing, asymptomatic people is indicative of the rest of the population, then that would mean that more than half a million people have the virus right now without knowing about it. Maybe those scientists at Manchester University are on to something when they say that as many as 20m people could have already had it?

That bloody lass on BBC about 10 minutes ago still repeating that no day of 100k tests. As if that is the magic figure and the difference in beating this virus. Pillock.
Not one word of support as we are all in this together.

The problem with the 100,000 tests is that Hancock should have said "Thats it we have proved we can do 100,000, now the number will be down to daily demand, whatever it is."

The BBC, and others following its lead have decided that its 100,000 every day or its failure, and they haven't been corrected. Its too late now. Now they are beginning to do with the PM's 'we hope to be at 200,000 around the end of May' will be taken as 200,000 on May 31st or total failure. It is highly toxic reporting.

And as for Danny Rose - I would be embarrassed to be a Newcastle supporter and hear one of my players going on like that.

I've long suspected Rose is an entitled greedy brat with a chip on his shoulder hiding behind mental health. He whines he's looking forward to leaving the game, which is the kick in the teeth for lads like Tel Kennedy and Ryan Mason.

Rose has earned a fortune without winning owt, if he hates the game and fans so much why not just bugger off ?

one of the 6 was the Burnley assistant manager

well OT - but here's one for Aya:
View attachment 39475

Aaah that man was a magician with this left foot - my Tony Currie (as I never saw him play live). Have just googled the date - and watched the highlights.....what a sublime finish :love:

Rose needs a good kicking.

The Bolshevick Bulls**t Commune needs its license revoking yesterday and the heads of programming and policy want prosecuting for effectively being paid up members of the former anti semitic and current paedophile excuser snowflake obsolete Party.

Can't be arsed to expand further. No need. Enough on here know it's the truth.

Rose needs a good kicking.

The Bolshevick Bulls**t Commune needs its license revoking yesterday and the heads of programming and policy want prosecuting for effectively being paid up members of the former anti semitic and current paedophile excuser snowflake obsolete Party.

Can't be arsed to expand further. No need. Enough on here know it's the truth.
I hate it when you sit on the fence

Aaah that man was a magician with this left foot - my Tony Currie (as I never saw him play live). Have just googled the date - and watched the highlights.....what a sublime finish :love:
On his day Hodges was class Germaine and i'm delighted i did my bit to secure his services(raffle) but he was nowhere near GOD in terms of ability or charisma but then i think GOD's the greatest player ever to play the game(me and mi TC glinted specs) That Hodges finish against Manure was top drawer.UTMPB

He’s blinkered m8 won’t make f all difference I’ve been labour all my life bar this last couple of hrs I can’t commit to what they propose apart from nationalising my company but hopefully the new ceo might change my mind
I'm owd enuff to mek mi own mind without bein preached at on a FOOTBALL forum by some some tenbob tories,thank ya very much.:yes: We'll keep the RED flag flyin high.UTMPB