Christ on a bike. | Vital Football

Christ on a bike.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Now this fat chnt wants to delay because his players aren't fit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52696822

Here's the thing you bent nosed obese sack of s**t. Just because you've spent the last 2 months laid on your settee eating pies your players shouldn't have. And it's your fault, no-one elses if they aren't.
Not fit. Tough. Crack on without them just like you would any player not fit.
Pathetic bucket of lard.

Now that the Germans have got the ball rolling - there really is no excuse for our lot. Haven't heard Lord Wilder bleating on like that....surprise surprise

Without reading it, I'm pretty sure it's Steve Bruce. I read it somewhere earlier and pissed myself laughing.

What a complete plonker.
No team has match fitness, nobody's played for eight weeks, but the ones who are physically and mentally fit will manage better than those that aren't.

This is the difference between some managers and Wilder, any of our players who are not in the shape they finished off in might as well not bother coming back.

What about these poor footballers who need 4/5 weeks training to play?
We don't pay them enough.

Now this fat chnt wants to delay because his players aren't fit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52696822

Here's the thing you bent nosed obese sack of s**t. Just because you've spent the last 2 months laid on your settee eating pies your players shouldn't have. And it's your fault, no-one elses if they aren't.
Not fit. Tough. Crack on without them just like you would any player not fit.
Pathetic bucket of lard.
Bein a bit Fat-ist theer Beany mi owd pal,some of us are just big boned tha knows.:giggle: UTMPB

Or frightened.

If I was 25 and fit as I was back then I'd not be fearful of catching the virus.

Brucie's just hoping to see bit of cricket before he gets back to work to ensure his Saudi pay off......................except he's forgotten there'll be no cricket.

asking a player that isnt match fit to play a full on everything in match ,would result in serious injury to players. running on ya back garden or in a gym is way short of actual match fitness. so it would take 5 week of training all in to get up to match fitness ,ya jus cant expect an elite athlete to go and perform to the demands of prem football without the training/build up to playing . you could lose a 20 million pound player for 6 month if ya do.

asking a player that isnt match fit to play a full on everything in match ,would result in serious injury to players. running on ya back garden or in a gym is way short of actual match fitness. so it would take 5 week of training all in to get up to match fitness ,ya jus cant expect an elite athlete to go and perform to the demands of prem football without the training/build up to playing . you could lose a 20 million pound player for 6 month if ya do.

We'll see what happens in Germany on the injury front. You'd assume the five subs rule will be introduced for our restart, with the hope it's not abused by sides looking to time waste.

We'll see what happens in Germany on the injury front. You'd assume the five subs rule will be introduced for our restart, with the hope it's not abused by sides looking to time waste.
I’m hoping to win the lottery this week and retire
thats not going to happen either

Germany get football back with no fuss and nonsense shocker. We might have left the EU but I'd take Germanys no f*****g snowflakes allowed policy in a heartbeat.

i hope to god it goes ahead and i hope the players get enough time to prepare. last thing we need is john fleck or henderson taring an hamstring or summat cause they havnt prepared enough.
itll deffo start up again just be patient a little longer.

Only one week of full contact training though.

Our overpaid superstars will doubtless need more though - their minds full of expensive sport scientist's advice.

I listened to Danny Murphy on this yesterday and he was amazed that players would need so long to get back to match fitness - he reckoned they would be totally bored after a couple of weeks.

Our overpaid superstars will doubtless need more though - their minds full of expensive sport scientist's advice.

I listened to Danny Murphy on this yesterday and he was amazed that players would need so long to get back to match fitness - he reckoned they would be totally bored after a couple of weeks.

I think all of our lads would be up for playing tomorrow. I'd expect the same from teams like Burnley and Wolves as well, but too many players at top clubs are only in it for the money, so any excuse not to play while still earning will be gratefully accepted. And that's before you get to teams like Watford, Brighton and West Ham, who would prefer the season to end now so they aren't relegated. Personally, I'd be up for increasing the number of relegated teams to six if the season doesn't continue. It would save the Championship from having to fit in the play-offs...

I thought they'd increased the subs in a game to 5 to help re un-matchfit players?
And still they moan?