Chris Taylor | Vital Football

Chris Taylor

Vastly experienced midfielder Chris Taylor has completed a move to Blackpool on an initial one-year deal, with the option of a further year.
The 31-year-old, who started his career with Oldham Athletic, will join the club on 1 July following his departure from Bolton Wanderers.
Taylor has made over 400 senior appearances in his career to date, including numerous games for Millwall and Blackburn Rovers in The Championship. It was at Rovers where he previously played under manager Gary Bowyer.
Manager Gary Bowyer said:
“Chris is another player we know well and he’s a very strong and experienced addition to the squad. He’s played in The Championship and League One and arrives here with a point to prove. We’re happy to be working with him again.”
Chris Taylor added:
“I’m absolutely delighted to be here, and I can’t wait to meet the lads and get going for pre-season. The gaffer took me to Blackburn a few years ago and I loved every minute under him. He did a really good job at Blackburn and he’s come here, where it’s been two successful years for him and the club. I’m hoping that continues into next year.”

:love:Best signing ever. Boolies face would have been an absolute picture at this news - I have never ever seen him give an oppo player as mmuch shite as he did to CT. We have dined out for years on his gingerist!!

Interesting fact:
Taylor has twice turned down £500,000 moves to Blackpool and Leeds United, both teams managed at the time by Simon Grayson.

Jezz his was once in the Basham price zone :eek!::eek!:

I remember him turning us down and staying at Oldham. Ginge I remember very good player then ....

I trust Bowyer at this level. I have a good feeling about the coming season and providing the negative Oyston's are out of the equation all should be fine. Let us be optimistic.

I trust Bowyer at this level. I have a good feeling about the coming season and providing the negative Oyston's are out of the equation all should be fine. Let us be optimistic.

I agree but getting rid of that family is the priority