Chris Speaks Out | Page 3 | Vital Football

Chris Speaks Out

Judging by their record in recent player transfer talks, the board will “take their time” until the last minute and then panic into a bad appointment. I hope not, but I fear it will be so.
Go on then Prince, Winkel, Betis and whoever - prove me wrong!
I hope they get it r8 also obviously Bigglenaldo but let's not forget it wasn't the Prince who fetched Our Chris home but of course it was a lucky appointment but the one's the previous owner got wrong wern't unlucky,strange that mi thinks.:whistle: UTB

I hope they get it r8 also obviously Bigglenaldo but let's not forget it wasn't the Prince who fetched Our Chris home but of course it was a lucky appointment but the one's the previous owner got wrong wern't unlucky,strange that mi thinks.:whistle: UTB
Conveniently forgetting there were plenty of self inflicted opportunities to bring him back years before that.
Must have slipped someone's mind whilst Adkins Cluff, Wierd et al were uppermost in the thinking.

Conveniently forgetting there were plenty of self inflicted opportunities to bring him back years before that.
Must have slipped someone's mind whilst Adkins Cluff, Wierd et al were uppermost in the thinking.
Lucky when he got summat r8 why not unlucky when he got some wrong,ermmm. UTB

Lucky when he got summat r8 why not unlucky when he got some wrong,ermmm. UTB
Forget the luck element.Concentrate on what someone can affect
Look at the timings.
3 opportunities missed.Unlucky or just poor stewardship?

Logic proves that to be the latter because the man he 'chased down' according to you, was an established manager before he opted for the 3 named.

Forget the luck element.Concentrate on what someone can affect
Look at the timings.
3 opportunities missed.Unlucky or just poor stewardship?

Logic proves that to be the latter because the man he 'chased down' according to you, was an established manager before he opted for the 3 named.
I do believe you were one who said it was lucky appointment TT,but just like you refuse to ever say Our Joe has played a poor shot when he gets out,you refuse to say anything remotely good re;the previous owner.It's obvious he made mistakes and was criticised for them but most folk would be prepared to admit that he got summat r8 when appointing Our Chris but some it seems are just too stubborn,but as i usually say each to their own.UTB

Judging by their record in recent player transfer talks, the board will “take their time” until the last minute and then panic into a bad appointment. I hope not, but I fear it will be so.
Go on then Prince, Winkel, Betis and whoever - prove me wrong!

With our relegation almost confirmed, the fan base will now focus on the board. Top of the list will be the appointment of the next manager, sale of players, recruitment of players and results in the Championship. As you say "Go on then Prince, Winkel, Betis and whoever - prove me wrong" it's going to be an interesting chapter hopefully they get it right.

I do believe it was you were one said it was lucky appointment TT,but just like you refuse to ever say Our Joe has played a poor shot when he gets out,you refuse to say anything remotely good re;the previous owner.It's obvious he made mistakes and was criticised for them but most folk would be prepared to admit tha he got summat r8 when appointing Our Chris but some it seems are just too stubborn,but as i usually say each to their own.UTB
Something else I've said before-give a monkey enough throws and he'll eventually get double top.
The true colours of McC have been seen since he started meddling with his airport lover. His legacy will always be the div 3 debacle and his mean spiritedness since losing to the prince.
Still, he can always use his preferred excuse- bad luck.Let him believe that, no one else does

Bad luck and bad loser. Nice combination.

According to Nathan Hemmingham of Yorkshire Live who seems to have a direct line to the inner workings of SUFC says the board will take their time in recruiting the right manager. We all hope they appoint the right manager but history tells us it doesn't always work out. If they wait till the season finishes the new guy has 11 weeks to sort it out, ideally the manager is identified and is assessing the players from afar in the remaining games, we live in hope.

I doubt Hemmingham has any line into senior board members at SUFC. He may have access to a junior member of staff. A few weeks ago he was presenting the Managers negotiating terms through his paper. Biggs and Shields at the Stir have already been bleating on about not being consulted. The Prince made it clear one of the reasons for his interview was that only one side of the story was being covered by the local press. The Club will be giving all the locals a wide berth for the time being.

Hemmingham seems to write 3 or 4 articles a day in the hope one of them will be near the truth. He's got a 50% chance of being right with this one.

Something else I've said before-give a monkey enough throws and he'll eventually get double top.
The true colours of McC have been seen since he started meddling with his airport lover. His legacy will always be the div 3 debacle and his mean spiritedness since losing to the prince.
Still, he can always use his preferred excuse- bad luck.Let him believe that, no one else does
Airport lover? You spreading info on a secret affair TT? UTB

Airport lover? You spreading info on a secret affair TT? UTB

With his (so called,self proclaimed) luck if he did find an airport conquest it'd be a lady boy.:p

.................................................................................................but with his penchant for money and charging for use of the ground, maybe he'd probably prefer a rent boy:eek::eek:

I doubt Hemmingham has any line into senior board members at SUFC. He may have access to a junior member of staff. A few weeks ago he was presenting the Managers negotiating terms through his paper. Biggs and Shields at the Stir have already been bleating on about not being consulted. The Prince made it clear one of the reasons for his interview was that only one side of the story was being covered by the local press. The Club will be giving all the locals a wide berth for the time being.

Hemmingham seems to write 3 or 4 articles a day in the hope one of them will be near the truth. He's got a 50% chance of being right with this one.

It was tongue in cheek, if information is being leaked of the Lane it needs plugging. We have ITK posters on here and S2, wages, transfers incoming and out, pinch of salt time. The Prince chose to make his statement on SKY for maximum coverage or am I being cynical. One side of the argument was the local press and the nationals picking soundbites from Wilder's interviews, the Prince kept his powder dry until the interview on SKY premeditated who knows.