Chris Hughton - Profile | Page 4 | Vital Football

Chris Hughton - Profile

It is but he had ability at this level so if he applies himself there is the chance and I would rather let him try than just keep shelling out his wages for nothing.

I agree. He scored 7 goals in 28 games in the champ 5 years ago.

I agree. He scored 7 goals in 28 games in the champ 5 years ago.
Imagine if he had kicked on from there... I remember the excitement when he signed and he started pretty well but then just faded away.

I know his contract is up soon but he has a chance to prove himself again and either earn a new contract or put himself in the window at least.

Imagine if he had kicked on from there... I remember the excitement when he signed and he started pretty well but then just faded away.

I know his contract is up soon but he has a chance to prove himself again and either earn a new contract or put himself in the window at least.

He's had plenty of chances already, he's probably not cut out for being a football player.

Gregor Robertson in the times

Hughton, then, arrives at a club where there is growing unrest. Like many before him, he must pick his way through Forest’s massed ranks and quickly find a winning formula from a disparate group he had no part in assembling, or the dice are likely to be rolled again.
If Hughton turns out to be the man who returns Forest to the Premier League, he will be a hero. But it will owe more to chance than design.

Premier League

Hughton, then, arrives at a club where there is growing unrest. Like many before him, he must pick his way through Forest’s massed ranks and quickly find a winning formula from a disparate group he had no part in assembling, or the dice are likely to be rolled again.
If Hughton turns out to be the man who returns Forest to the Premier League, he will be a hero. But it will owe more to chance than design.

Premier League

He talks like a ****.

1) A manager 'designs' a formation, a style, tactics, etc

2) The domestic transfer window is still open.

3) There are future transfer windows.

Premier League

Didn't we have a dogshit left back by that name?

What does he know about the club? Every manager every where has to sift out a core of players he trusts to deliver his tactics. Hes got a relatively large pool of playing staff and still has an open window.

Robertson needs to STFU

He talks like a ****.

1) A manager 'designs' a formation, a style, tactics, etc

2) The domestic transfer window is still open.

3) There are future transfer windows.

Dont think you appreciate the difficulty of working in a dysfunctional organisation.