Chorley in our cup | Page 20 | Vital Football

Chorley in our cup

Bit of a sore one seeing devine score. We really did have a good team last season and a squad of youths coming through and we lost the entire 1st team and the cream of the youth. Happy for him but every time I see one of last season squad pop up it hurts a bit
Couldn't agree more!

Bit of a sore one seeing devine score. We really did have a good team last season and a squad of youths coming through and we lost the entire 1st team and the cream of the youth. Happy for him but every time I see one of last season squad pop up it hurts a bit

The worst piece of advice given was to place us in administration. It was their first poor piece of decision making and it has carried on ever since. Sooner these parasites are evicted from our club the better.

Once our new owners are confirmed I hope it’s made to clear to them the value in retaining Ricoh and the investment in our academy. Devine, Weir, Joffy, Joseph and several others are proof of the talent being developed and churned out that with the right ownership structure will pay for itself and then some.

100k for 10 first team starts for a top end premier league team. that's a few years away then.
Possibly Arthur. Maybe a couple. Then again, if he scores many more goals like that one, it may be sooner.

Last edited: