Choi, Au Yeung, or the Admins - who's the target? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Choi, Au Yeung, or the Admins - who's the target?

Hmmm, now who is name calling, doesn't toadying mean sucking up to someone or brown nosing, who do you suggest I am doing that not you I hope.

If you want to talk of bullies I suggest you look in a mirror, has moonay touched a nerve with what he said, joking or not by him, which one has hit the nail.

Tongue in cheek comment I know but those are very dangerous things to say this day and age moonay very dangerous
Not at all Bicky. Especially not when I posted that I (obviously) didn't believe any of those things to be true.

I'm really not sure where you believe danger would lie, or why.

Brilliant.

Hampton, you're a liar, a thief, a fraudster, a paedophile, and a murderer.

Now prove that you aren't..

FFS !

Cant believe that post hasn't been challenged by posters on here, if that was anyone else all hell would have broke loose.

Have a word admin, otherwise it'll be bedlam on here, i'm all for free speech but that is over the top.

One rule for one is it admin? Posters have been banned for less.

Cant believe that post hasn't been challenged by posters on here, if that was anyone else all hell would have broke loose.

Have a word admin, otherwise it'll be bedlam on here, i'm all for free speech but that is over the top.

One rule for one is it admin? Posters have been banned for less.

:rofl:

I don't know about you T&C, but I reckon most posters on here have enough about 'em to realise what's genuine, what's a piss-take, and what's a really really poor attempt at a wind up.

I know it's a lazy Sunday afternoon, so I guess you must have been listening to a little bit of Bob ... little darling ...