Choi, Au Yeung, or the Admins - who's the target? | Vital Football

Choi, Au Yeung, or the Admins - who's the target?

moonay

Vital Football Legend
To save polluting the New Era thread with politics stuff, I thought it best to post this here ...this reads as if big Gerald and prickly Paul might not be the primary focus of Ms Nandy's ire this afternoon.

nandy.jpg

It'll just be political drum beating to drum up support for the local elections Moonay. Preaching to the converted and attracting media attention as you would expect and why not that's what they do.

It'll just be political drum beating to drum up support for the local elections Moonay. Preaching to the converted and attracting media attention as you would expect and why not that's what they do.

I'm not with you. This is the speech we've been expecting for over a week now. What happens in Westminster has little effect in local elections.

More to the point, I was really trying to avoid the general political stuff, and posted it just for the Latics related portion of the speech. As for the lady herself, it seems that from some, she'd be damned if she didn't and is damned cos she is.

I just want to hear her have a pop at our previous owners (including "caretakers").

Or it could be a policy speech by the Shadow Foreign Secretary who has local interest to add to her speech

If that's it then that's disappointing...thought she was going to railroad them but that is just paying lip service to the whole thing. Same as ever with all politicians, the substance doesn't match the build up.

If that's it then that's disappointing...thought she was going to railroad them but that is just paying lip service to the whole thing. Same as ever with all politicians, the substance doesn't match the build up.
Bloody hell Hindley, give chance not to say stuff before slagging her for not saying stuff !

So why start this thread ?

To comment on. once she's said what she's going to say.

By all means comment on what you expect her to say, or not say, but to criticise her now for not saying it, when she might end up actually saying it, seems a little odd.

Based on what we've heard, I think most of us were expecting her to go after the Admins. If she's going after the two previous owners, then that maybe suggests she has information that hasn't yet been fully revealed.

Nandy should butt out! We don't need her and never have.

No point waffling on to them pricks down South, they couldnt give a toss about WAFC.

They all are. It goes with their job description.

Jeff...I'm not a lover of politicians & tend to tar them all with the same brush - self interested, get what they can whilst feathering their own nest(s) but & it's a big but, I think she has done very well for our cause, kept on fighting our corner & doing her best to keep us in the spotlight....so I doff my hat to her & say thank you very much.

I would rather be an idiot than a gullible idiot that believes all the bullshit Lisa Nandy comes out with.

Ask her who scored the winning goal in the 2013 FA Cup final, i'll bet you a fiver she's stuck for an answer, "our" club my arse!

I would rather be an idiot than a gullible idiot that believes all the bullshit Lisa Nandy comes out with.

Ask her who scored the winning goal in the 2013 FA Cup final, i'll bet you a fiver she's stuck for an answer, "our" club my arse!

As I said in post #15 of this thread TC, I've very little time for politicians but there's a fair few 'gullible idiots' on here and elsewhere who think she has fought our corner ( myself included). She has imo tried to keep us in the spotlight, tried to bend the ears of both EFL & Admins and been on various media / socialmedia outlets championing our cause. I doubt she's done that for votes as her Wigan seat is as safe as houses. I'll also couldn't give a flying fig that she doesn't know who scored our winning FA Cup goal, I'm just glad she got involved cause she may not have been the main reason we got a decent buyer but she was part of a group of people who DID get us to where we are now. For all you know without her involvement we may have still been in limbo cos none of us on here know how directly she was or how influential she may have been!!
You may call what she says as 'bullshit' but at least she played a part in getting us to where we are now so I thank her for that.....will I be voting for her, f@ck knows 🤔