China major newspaper proclaims war with the U.S,A inevitable ! source huffington post | Vital Football

China major newspaper proclaims war with the U.S,A inevitable ! source huffington post

Merlin128777

Vital Squad Member
Someone tell the yanks there on their own in this one we dont wanna play if the other sides got nukes gulp lol. :69:

China can't afford a war with the USA, they are their biggest customers.

Let's be honest, Russia and China with Iran one day in the future will kick of with USA and Europe, it's boiling over now i hope it never happens as i like the Chinese culture and how they don't go around the world invading countries and bombing them, but seeing Finland calling up there reservists in case russia invades them soon and Iran enticing USA with the uranium project and now a journo from the US held prisoner all i see is a build up to a war of somekind,

Iran are no real danger, China are too invested financially, the Russians though.........Putin is a propper nutter and does worry me.

This is the thing, today there is nukes where in the old days you had a chance to fight, now you wouldn't hear a thing coming, as cola dude says it would be over pretty quick, how can anybody win a major war today really without killing the planet

www.huffingtonpost.co.u.k./2015/05/26/china-us-war-inevitable-according-to-statement
Its due to the Chinese building man made islands in the south china sea.

That link doesn't seem to work. I wonder if China and Russia can get something going to resist the US.

I gave it a google and found the same article in the telegraph. China are aggressively expanding in South East Asia. That's going to lead them on a collision course with the US. Most countries would just back down but maybe China want to nuke it out with them?

Think its common knowledge they are expanding their sphere of influence in the south china sea part I didnt like is it was an editorial in a Bejing newspaper if they really think like that U.S. will have a job negotiating that one. Putin will love it.