China claims it's brought the UK and them 'closer together'! | Page 2 | Vital Football

China claims it's brought the UK and them 'closer together'!

A report suggest Chinese officials have confiscated 89 million sub standard face masks in China that have been manufactured. Apparently thousands of factories have sprung up to make them for export.

A report suggest Chinese officials have confiscated 89 million sub standard face masks in China that have been manufactured. Apparently thousands of factories have sprung up to make them for export.

they should also take responsibility for the blood tests they exported to Spain, Italy and France - who used them with any further efficacy tests and the UK who have sent back 20 millions worth.

they should also take responsibility for the blood tests they exported to Spain, Italy and France - who used them with any further efficacy tests and the UK who have sent back 20 millions worth.

Its worrying that the Chinese dont differentiate the mass production of cheap and inferior goods even when its crucial life saving equipment. Their propensity to produce items quickly and cheaply seemingly has no boundaries.

Its worrying that the Chinese dont differentiate the mass production of cheap and inferior goods even when its crucial life saving equipment. Their propensity to produce items quickly and cheaply seemingly has no boundaries.
We are all guilty of encouraging and facilitating it. We have been getting cheaper and cheaper goods for years without really questioning the fundamental issue with why it is cheaper.

Society is addicted to cheap and as long as it is functional most of the time, then that is considered suffice.

Of course all of that falls apart to pieces once we are in a genuine crisis where only high quality goods will do.

We are all guilty of encouraging and facilitating it. We have been getting cheaper and cheaper goods for years without really questioning the fundamental issue with why it is cheaper.

Society is addicted to cheap and as long as it is functional most of the time, then that is considered suffice.

Of course all of that falls apart to pieces once we are in a genuine crisis where only high quality goods will do.

Cheap is expensive, Expensive is cheap. An elderly Jewish man once told me.

Many faulty face masks and other forms of PPE that don't meet min health standards have already been exported to the US, Australia and God only knows where else.

We've all become far too reliant on China. They've been 3 steps ahead of every country for decades. Their strategies for global dominance has been incredibly clever whilst arrogant.

I travel throughout the South Pacific for work (haven't traveled since early March). The presence of Chinese is overwhelming and the conditions in which they work, disgusting at best.

About 12 months ago, I had a meeting which China Railway Corp, (a massive outfit) in Port Moresby, PNG. To my horror we were meeting inside a shipping container, that had not been converted to an office, but had half a dozen desks inside, no windows, no air cond, and 3 or 4 of these little grubs were smoking. Out side temp was about 36C and humid as all hell, so you can imagine how the 55C temp felt inside, combined with cigarette smoke. All they talked about was price price price. I left as soon as possible, trying not to appear rude.

They bring in their working teams, bid on local projects, use their own labour, own equipment with inferior products, and any profits go back to China. No wonder the locals snub their nose at them. It's not uncommon to hear that a prominent Chinese director was executed in their car whilst waiting at the traffic lights, during day light hours.

These 3rd world nations won't change the way they do business with the Chinese during or after this crisis.

Australia have painted themselves into a corner in regards to just how much we import from China. We have next to zero manufacturing now.
Most Australians would pay a premium to purchase locally made items, however we'll continue to import billions a year from the bastards.

China have got hand and they know it. I just hope they'll pay some sort of price for the damage they've caused to lives and economies globally.

Somehow, the punishment whatever it is, will not fit the crime.