Chesterfield | Vital Football

Chesterfield

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Stormed into a 2 nil lead and then give a goal away just on half time. I think we all know what happens next. We just don't seem to grasp game management.

I'd would have agreed with your halftime assessment Alf2, but it would appear Pools had other ideas.

A 5 1 victory away from home, can't believe anyone would have forecast that result.
Only concern is the injury to Kioso, who has been outstanding all season.

Well we (I) certainly didn't predict that. Congratulations to all concerned. What a result. I cant remember the last time we scored five goals away from home in a competitive game. In fact I'm struggling to remember when we scored five at home. Thrilled to bits.

Excellent result on all fronts last night. Teams around us dropping points like an old ladies knitting circle drops stitches.

Ive said before getting through this league is like wading through treacle, FA cup duty on Sunday may see us drop a few league places which is heartbreaking after a performance like last night, but it is what it is and we’re progressin. Let’s hope it’s into the next round on Sunday
:red:

Good to see you back posting Billy2.
It is still early days for Challinor, but it does seem positive so far. Really appreciate his comments on the Official Pools site that he was angry at halftime last night and let the players know it!
Just the sort of approach Pools have been missing for too long.

Good to see you back posting Billy2.

Thank you,

As with a lot of people....work gets in the way of life and it’s difficult to post but I drop in when I can.

Challinor knows the game particularly at this level, he’s got a decent group of players and we’ve got a decent manager...recipe for success.

Major disappointment if we don’t reach the playoffs but I’m confident we’ll be right in the mix come the seasons finale.
:red: