Chesterfield v Ebbsfleet | Vital Football

Chesterfield v Ebbsfleet

johnolbe

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ebbsfleet were 3-0 up at HT, Spirites got it back to 3-2 and Will Evans scored a 95th minute equaliser, cue pandemonium on the pitch.. 96th minute Chesterfield keeper punches Ebbsfleet forward and is sent off, all 3 subs have been used so Will Evans goes in goal to face the penalty, the last kick of the game........And saves the penalty.
Watched by over 4,000.

Aah slightly different story as told on 5 live on the way back from Everton, they said the Keeper scored and then saved a penalty.
Some trouble after the game as well i read

Ashmore , the Ebbsfleet Keeper was having banter with the home support , then a pitch invasion and Ashmore was punched by a home supporter . All kicked off then

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...e-fa-investigate-shocking-scenes-13820790.amp
If that is true - that a home supporter came onto the pitch and assaulted a visiting player - then Chesterfield's excellent average home gate is set to plummet. It certainly looks like it from the video.

The Ebbsfleet players pounced on him immediately and handed him to a steward - I do hope they kept the bugger. To compound matters, Nathan Ashmore is black.

Off the back of the pitch invasion, 1 fan has been given a 10 year banning order and 2 have a 3 year one.

Calendar said it was one of two alleged racist incidents at football matches involving local teams this weekend, not good at all if true.

He's quite a character is Ashmore . Loves a bit of banter with supporters . Perhaps it got a bit out of hand . He gives as good as he gets . Saw him at Bromley , good banter .

He's quite a character is Ashmore . Loves a bit of banter with supporters . Perhaps it got a bit out of hand . He gives as good as he gets . Saw him at Bromley , good banter .
Good keeper too - I'm surprised a league club hasn't come in for him by now.

Perhaps he needs to concentrate on his job more looking at there position in the league?

FFS Redimps1 it's their position not there position. I know it's a slow day today and I'm on a train with nothing to do but how many times has this basic principle of the English language been explained to you.
Please take note and try harder.

FFS Redimps1 it's their position not there position. I know it's a slow day today and I'm on a train with nothing to do but how many times has this basic principle of the English language been explained to you.
John thats what i put and so did you twice!??????

Sorry John, but just for some pedantic pedant's pedantry, when asking a question you normally end the sentence with one of these... ?. Don't you not?

Anyway, I like the way the announcer rather than telling the idiots to get off the pitch and assaulting the keeper, is busy celebrating the goal over the mic!