Chesterfield: Hangover or Hangover Cure | Vital Football

Chesterfield: Hangover or Hangover Cure

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Chesterfield's form up till now has been poor but will Pools still be suffering from the aftershock of Saturday? Under the circumstances I will be happy with a draw.

They are conceding two goals a game on average, Hignett has put out a balanced, lively side and we'll do 'em good and proper....3-1, Toure brace and a Kennedy header.
:red:

Worryingly Pools seem to have lost that impetus of a few weeks ago.
Injuries and suspensions are starting to move the team, starting eleven, away from the starting eleven which were having success. We can only hope that Hignett gets back to basics and tightens up defensively.

Think we can forget about ever seeing Luke Williams, or seeing Luke Molyneux before the New Year. So it is down to hard graft to eke out results for the foreseeable future.

Every season for the past several years we've had a purple patch were we've had a run of half a dozen good results then it's all fallen apart. Hope this isn't happening again.

I just wonder if Luke Williams is ever going to be fit enough for professional football, the signs so far don't inspire optimism. I am hoping a game away from the Vic and all the horrors might help them improve their performance but I have an open mind and to be honest I am not expecting anything today.