Cheltenham | Vital Football

Cheltenham

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
Off to do a bit of graft so won't be back on here till after the festival will be doing the following horses

Don Cossack
Sire De Grugy
Silviano conti
Douvan
The New One
Annie Power
Windsor Park

With my luck at the minute i probably won't have a winner but hey ho looking forward to the whole experience hope you lads are lucky.

I've. Lumped on faugheen every time I've seen 2/1 so that's my big Cheltenham tip this year

save for Annie Power - what a disaster! Blotted Ruby's otherwise superb day.

Yeah well done Chopey - -that was backed down and you would struggle to get evens at the end. Gutted missed out on a Yankee tofay. Didn't put it on and The Druid's Nephew at 8/1 was the pick of them

Spot form in The Times picked 3 good priced winners at 8/1, 8/1, and 11/1. (The last two races included). Wish I had followed those tips today. But hey ho, tomorrow's another day.

Sprinter Sacre at 4/1 to just to big to ingore, wont even need to be at his best to win this either.

I logged into my Betfair account for the first time in ages yesterday afternoon, and there was a free £50 bet waiting for me.

I stuck it on Thomas Crapper in the 5.15 yesterday, came 2nd at 8/1.

That's my only bet on Cheltenham, the horses are fixed to fuck in my view.

Getting back to today's racing. Had a run for my money with Hey Big Spender and Starchitect but to no avail. The 'Live Media' app is spot on for coverage for those are aren't able to watch in comfort.

30 quid down so far so I wouldn't back any of these

Valseur Lido
Brother Brian
Don Cossack NAP
Whisper
Attaglance
Gold Bullet

Just back from cheltenham and without doubt one of the best few days i have had in a long time. Enjoyed the atmosphere and even though i was grafting got to sample a good bit of the place, was based next door to the course sleeping in a smelly old lorry and fucking loved every minute of it, a couple of winners as well so happy days. I went out on the piss last night and woke up at Temple meads station in Bristol this morning, i have no recollection of getting to Bristol but my money was still in my pockets so at least i hadn't been mugged. Would highly recommend getting yourself along to it there are plenty of down to earth working class lads who go and i also enjoyed laughing at the toffee nosed ***** who dress up in tweed and would barely know what a horse looks like, have had about 6 hours kip in a week so will be heading to the pit to die but will be up for the morning line first thing.