Cheltenham Festival 2021 | Vital Football

Cheltenham Festival 2021

Doesnt seem so much buzz about Cheltenham this year, guess its not the same without the huge numbers who attend.
Came nowhere in the first and didnt bother backing Shishkin due to the very short price.

Pym, Honeysuckle, Concertista, Zoffanien e/w and Remastered are my others.

I'm up at the moment. Got my money back from the loser on the 1st as it was a promo, then had £50 on Shishkin, so about £25 up.

Had a couple e/w in the next. Aye Right and Aldanam

Well my 1st race was supposed to be a free bet on Paddy Power, but just logged in and its withdrawn it from my balance :shrug: Guess I didnt do it right

Had the first two winners , then the third in the 3 mile handicap , so doing ok.

Have put it all on Next Destination in the last race now!!!

Hard to believe it was a year ago they allowed a packed Cheltenham to go ahead doesn't it!?

Yup that and Liverpools European game. Just done a feature on it on the racing , and it's a bit surreal some of the comments from the Government and the Scientists came out with at the time.

Just cashed out my super heinz. Doubled my money with 2 races to go.

Had 2 wins, 3 places on first 5 races. Was for 46k originally and had gone down to £198 if the last 2 won... didn't fancy it so just took £48 and will go for another biggy tomorrow.

£50 up for the day in total and that's me done.

Hard to believe it was a year ago they allowed a packed Cheltenham to go ahead doesn't it!?

I think very few people at the time thought we'd still be in the same situation 12 months on. Many still weren't taking the threat seriously back then

Bit disappointing yesterday, may be better off going with a few e/w bets today.

Bob Olinger
Monkfish - probably wont bother at that price
Koshari e/w
First Flow e/w
Easyland win, Le Breuil e/w
Moonlighter e/w
Sir Gerhard

I've had another e/w Super Heinz on my ITV Lucky 7 selections -

13:20 - Bravemansgame
13:45 (huntingdon) - Doyen Queen
13:55 - Monkfish
14:30 - Guard Your Dreams
15:05 - Put The Kettle On
15:40 - Easysland
16:15 - Zanza

10p per line = £24 bet. Potential returns 20k. Easy money lol

I have also done the ITV 7 , free to enter and £200,000 for the winner

Bravemansgame
Monkfish
Lexis Choice (Huntingdon)
BotoxHas
Chacun Pour Soi
Some Neck
Entoucas

Much better today with 3 winners. Used all 3 of my free bets on Bob in the first and made a last minute decision to back Put the kettle on, as he looked good in the build up. Sir Gerhard rounds off the day nicely.
I usually have 1 good day at Cheltenham and 2 or 3 crap ones, so I'm not expecting much from tomorrow