Chelski v Norwich | Vital Football

Chelski v Norwich

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Watching this game reminds me how relieved I am not to have to watch us getting the same treatment in the Prem any longer.

Different class - uneven playing field in terms of budgets - think these games should be handicapped in future to make them fairer .........otherwise we need a superleague, European or whatever

On the other hand I'm watching Valencia getting spanked at home by Mallorca.

Lukaku out injured so knowing they were playing Norwich I transferred him out of my dream teams for havertz who was expected to start up front surely he will get a hatful against hapless Norwich, I saw the score when I got in and rubbed my hands together, just check the scorers to see how many he got and ……… 🤷‍♂️

Farke has to be on borrowed time after that performance....unless they are happy to yoyo for ever more..........perhaps they are :hmmm:
I genuinely think that their owners are Aya because they'll be making serious money by spending so little of the PL riches. The question is how long will the fans remain happy to be great one season and humiliated the next? I'm not sure our fans would wear it but let's be honest, West Brom and Fulham are also masters of the yo-yo albeit under different management. Amazing how their longer term players seem to be able to forget being thrashed every week and relegation and kick on anew the next season. They must buy into it.

We probably wouldn't ever get a 7 or 8 nil hammering in the Premier League.

You'd have to venture out of your own half for that to happen.

The thing about Norwich is they will continue to do exactly the same thing season after season

They'll get a few hammerings along the way, but everybody will know what they're doing on the pitch, there won't be drastic changes in tactics and formations because they're shitting themselves, they'll get relegated, it won't be a disgrace, and they'll pocket the cash and piss all over the Championship again.

Norwich flirted with administration in 2009 and the owners turned it around the present owners won't put the club at risk again, nothing wrong with that for me. The supporters won't be happy, but their blueprint works 6 years out of 12 in the Premiership isn't a hardship and most fans wouldn't mind it. Unless they get a multi billionaire they won't change, but most clubs want one of those. We get a Saudi Prince unfortunately he's only a multi millionaire not a billionaire surprised not really.

Farke has to be on borrowed time after that performance....unless they are happy to yoyo for ever more..........perhaps they are :hmmm:
It's similar to Paul Warne's situation at the Millers Germaine,a couple of weeks some Millers fans were wanting Warney gone but they're now on a good run and he's a good un again. Rovrum will usually/always struggle in the championship but Warney gets them out of League One,same with Farke at Norwich(Championship & Prem) so i wunt sack either of them. UTB

I’ve always said I wouldn’t mind yo yo ing for a couple of seasons whilst slowly building until we eventually might stick the money would roll in so strengthening should be attainable I think this is probably along the lines of how they are thinking

I bet the fake massives wished their yo yo HMS wazz the league was for only 12 years mi owd pal.:ROFLMAO: UTB

They'd stay there, for a while.
Spending money they haven't got so they can convince themselves about how much better they are than everybody else.

Then one day, out of the blue, they'll be £200 million in debt, get relegated and disappear again for 20 odd years.

But they'll have done enough to convince the morons that support them that the Premier League misses them