O/T Chelsea | Page 2 | Vital Football

O/T Chelsea

Love it. I hope they now go into a rapid decline, it is a serious possibility now...

No club deserves it more.

The club owes Roman a lot of money. Liquidating the players Chelsea has on loan would raise a fair amount!

Thing is, most Chavs still expect their Emperor to bail them out. That's patently not going to happen, as witnessed by the last couple of seasons. They're in a position where they have to sell players, just to break even. And with the setback to the stadium, they're going to end up in further sh*t.

I'm really not sure of all the details , but basically Portsmouth FC were taken over by a Russian businessman who was seen as a great messiah . He ploughed money into the club , buying players , paying wages , clearing debts etc .
When he sold the club , he left them in ruins . Allegedly . As I say , I don't know the exact details but I do know the supporters formed a trust and I'm pretty sure a group of them own the club now .

RA recently turned down a supposed 2billion pound bid for the club.

He didn't. He said he "thinks it is goodbye" and that he made his decision but the two clubs still need to work it out and football is crazy sometimes.

He's gone, it's an absolute certainty. Sarri didn't even rate him that highly as his work rate when they lose possession isn't high enough and so undermines his 'sarriball' .

Many Chav's believe that Pulisic is going to be a better player, and throw Callum Hudson Odoi into that as well!!

He's gone, it's an absolute certainty. Sarri didn't even rate him that highly as his work rate when they lose possession isn't high enough and so undermines his 'sarriball' .

Many Chav's believe that Pulisic is going to be a better player, and throw Callum Hudson Odoi into that as well!!

I'm sure. But was just clarifying the deal isn't done. Still rumours Sarri might be off so with the transfer ban they might dig their heels in...

Tbh I thought Giroud was motm by a distance. First goal was class, he won the penalty and made Hazards second with his pass. All for Keown to say he's like a backboard in basketball ?

Real Madrid set to reveal Eden Hazard signing from Chelsea on Monday
Oliver Kay, Gary Jacob, James Gheerbrant
May 30 2019, 12:00pm, The Times

Real Madrid are planning to announce the signing of Eden Hazard on Monday after growing confident that they have reached agreement with Chelsea to sign the attacking player.

The transfer fee is unknown but Chelsea have been holding out for as much as £130 million for a player who has one year left on his contract. Madrid hoped to pay around £90 million. Reports in Spain suggest that he has been offered a contract worth £400,000 a week after tax.

Hazard is scheduled to meet up with the Belgium squad on Tuesday for their Euro 2020 qualifier against Kazakhstan a week on Saturday and Scotland three days later. His arrival will put more pressure on Gareth Bale to leave with Madrid indicating he has no future at the club.

Hazard scored twice in Chelsea’s comprehensive victory over Arsenal in Baku, securing the 16th major trophy in as many years under Roman Abramovich’s ownership. Hazard said afterwards that he believed it was his final appearance for the club, while Maurizio Sarri, the head coach, admitted that his own future needed to be resolved as a matter of urgency.

In a post-match interview with BT Sport, Hazard said: “I think it’s a goodbye, but in football you never know. My dream was to play in the Premier League. I did this for seven years in one of the biggest clubs in the world, so now maybe it’s time for a new challenge.

“I have made my decision already. Now it is dependent on the clubs. We will know in the coming days. I’m still waiting, like you are waiting, like the fans are waiting.

“This is the perfect end. I want to say to the fans that I love them, that they are part of my family and I will always support Chelsea. If it’s a goodbye, thank you for these seven years.”

Hazard’s long-term desire to join Real has been widely known, with the Spanish club’s president Florentino Pérez saying this week that he “dreams” of signing the 28-year-old. Chelsea will demand a transfer fee in excess of £100 million, but their stance may be weakened by the fact that Hazard would otherwise be available on a free transfer next summer, having rejected the club’s offers to extend his contract, which expires at the end of next season.

Hazard’s departure will leave a large void at Chelsea but David Luiz insisted Callum Hudson-Odoi can step up and fill that space after the Belgian suggested that his man-of-the-match display in the Europa League final against Arsenal was his final appearance for the club.

Hazard told BT Sport: “I think it’s goodbye, maybe time for a new challenge,” and is widely expected to join Real Madrid in the coming days.

read the rest here:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...zard-signing-from-chelsea-on-monday-0prpx9qv2