Chelsea | Vital Football

Chelsea

ManxMag

Vital 1st Team Regular
Does it piss anyone else off that this shitbag club, with their tossy, shitty racist fans and overpaid, under performing players have got to their third European final in five seasons in spite of their champions league failure. So as a reward for their spending £40 gazillion which ended in failure, again, they all get a jolly to Amsterdam out of it. All 4 Europa semi finalists were champions league drop outs this season. Makes a total mockery waste of time out of the entire competition format.

I don't agree with those clubs getting knocked out of the CL should be allowed into the EL, once you're out, you're out!! Lets hope Benfica will turn them over

There could have been 40,000 mags there Tom. If we didn't get pardewed. Someone yesterday compared nufc with a prick teasing girlfriend. Taff maybe? Great analogy and I've had 43 years of it. Any prick teasing girlfriends used to get binned off after a month.

The format of the competition is wrong, the Champions league teams once out should stay out. In fact all the European comps are wrong,Champions league should just be for champions,and the Europa should be a knock out for runners up and third place only with also a place for the cup winners from each country...but as the TV companies dictate with their money it will not change.I hope Chelsea get battered on and off the pitch.